Cravings

Grafter

should not of read thisgonna make some pancakes.....nowwait til the chicken shop opens and get a pizza and 2 piece meal with a double ringer spicy chicken burgerthen yam some skittles and sour cream and chive crisps wash it all down with bigga grapesh*t need to hit the confession topic in gym room

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these chips i get from this posh fish an chip shop/they are delicious
the 1 opersit kfc and next to the gym???
yes that one xaclyhave u been there?it used to be munchies back in the day, rip munchies
yeh my lil sis always goes on bout it and gets me fish and chips from theretaste kinda normal to me but i dont pay for it so dont care i think tastemore next to stockwell station has nicer fish and chipstheir chips are kinda nasty and skinny last time i had em tho

firnding for some nicotinehavent smoked in tiiimei cant give up nowbut is most likely gonna happen
smoked my last cig last nitefeels good bro :Dgonna try go for 6 months again smoke free i do this once every so often dunno why jus do it
aaaaahgave insmoked 2 ciggysdashed the box thats me good for another few weeks

ive managed to get down to 1 or 2 cigarettes a day without even making a concious effort to do so, i just got fed up of it and realised that a 10 box was lasting me about 4 or 5 days, apart from when i go out on the piss, then ill go through nearly the whole 10, blergh.other than that i dont really have cravings, i cant function unless i have my morning cup of tea and i usually drink a 2 litre bottle of coke everyday, which im aware is pretty disgusting! oh and i have to have at least one sweet thing a day like a bar of chocolate or a cake :)