Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bardissimo

To do or not to do...

21 posts in this topic

Keeping it short and sweetmy bredrins cousin and I blatently have this lil attraction ting going on, question is, should i move to it? Known this nigga all my life and when it looked like tings were gwarning before he didn't seem to give 2 shits but now we're older i ain't even too sure...

dontallow dealin wid any relations of ure niggas, wont end well.

Slyly ask him if you can parrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrseeeeee true, they may not even be close

Nah tbh you know wagwan+LOL @ the post above me

lol so long as you can look at your self in mirror and look your cousin straight in the eye after with no remorse.but are you really gonna be that cold blooded?and then if the chick gets flighty, one day you could regret big style. And lose your cousin over pum.

Avoid

Just ask yourself what things will be like between you and your boy if things don't go well between you and his cousin from HER point of view..Then ask yourself what is the likely-hood of that..Worth it?!Personally, I wouldn't even bother/consider it.

dont think about it jus do itthink about it after and say sorry

are u looking to beat or just wiveif its just to make a beat id probly leave it but

jus bring it up and see what man says
say no more

Wife or beat dont get involved either way

dont think about it jus do itthink about it after and say sorry
Thats the reason why there are so many fatherless ute's tbh That casual attitude<<<< On topic: only let the thought enter ur head if ur prepared to wife and its highly likely to be successful.. If u kno u cant manage to take her seriously then do not f*ck.. Blood is thicker than thick friends real talk

I dont understand when people ask this sorta questionWhy try it with your bredrins cousins/sisters etcNo point, there's plenty of hoes out there, pick one

Wife or beat dont get involved either way

Nah forget that. Just imagine one of ur boys beatin one of ur lil/older cousins. How would u feel about that?Plenty of other girls out there.