dont even know how to title it tbh

VENOM

the thing i respect america for at least is that they air their durty laundry for the world to seeand for them to realise what needs changingin europe, australia and any other predom white nation people lie to themselves and push things under the carpet claiming they are diverse. part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNu-WZdHzaA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIVgMvuCM_k

Would have been interesting to see the people who stopped the black boys had they been in the park earlier to witness the white kids. Obviously they claim they would have taken the same course of action, but I doubt half of them would have done the same.

Good vid, they should do something like that over here.
i could have sworn ive watched an english verion of this and the same guy was presenting it-it had some black woman in a store getting harrased
nah it was an american show in america but the people who happened to be in the shop who actually backed up the black chick was from the UK

they are all f*ck*ng idiots. just move on don't get involved. only get involved when its people you care about. f*ck it its a car, guy could be a nutter pull out a hammer and smash your head in over some dudes car you don't give a f*ck about. just keep walking if it's got nothing to do with you. you will regret it.and as for the study?!!i see what they are trying to reveal but this study doesn't is easily falsified

they are all f*ck*ng idiots. just move on don't get involved. only get involved when its people you care about. f*ck it its a car, guy could be a nutter pull out a hammer and smash your head in over some dudes car you don't give a f*ck about. just keep walking if it's got nothing to do with you. you will regret it.and as for the study?!!i see what they are trying to reveal but this study doesn't is easily falsified
1 whole morning of vandalism. Countless witnesses walking past. Everyones got a phone...They didnt have to confront the boys.Mate.... 1 Person called the police to report the vandalism by the white youts.... 2 people called the police to report that there were black people asleep in a car!!This sh*t made me so vex

Yeah I saw the shop one. You see, that is the majority of people, but all of the non-black people that I consider close would never stand for this sh*t. I am 100% certain that they would say something. Stuff like that video just reminds me to be aware of what company I keep and who I keep close. Would they really be there for you?