RAW vs Impact

MrJibbles

Hart1.jpgOne can finally put an end to the speculation regarding Bret Hart returning to WWE--it is going to happen.The Wrestling Observer Newsletter confirmed that Hart has signed a deal with WWE that makes him available as an on-air character from 1/1/10 through 4/10/10; it essentially means he will work with WWE until just past WrestleMania.When asked about the situation, Hart "simply told us that he wasn’t going to lie about anything and thus wasn’t going to say anything on the story," noted the Observer.Talk within WWE circles about bringing Bret Hart back hit a high point earlier this year. Though it is not known if The Hitman ever actually expressed interest in the idea, one storyline plan called for Donald Trump to name Hart the permanent general manager during the period in which he "owned" RAW.At press time, the belief is that Hart will first emerge on television under the guise of a RAW guest host. A storyline would then result in him working for several months, with the latest indication being that he will work at least one actual match.
Just don't expect him to wrestle. Still this is a big coupe and with TNA going head to head with RAW on the 4th Jan (in the US). Bret on RAW > Hogan in TNA, will be 13 years since he was actually on RAW.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont watch wrestling and havent for time but hasnt it somewhat degraded the quality for you, them openly talking about the wrestlers as characters, and openly talking about the stories etcI liked it when they at least pretended that YOU thought it was real

Lolrivalries/personalities are what made it goodtis why the attitude era was...well, the attitude eraanyway, I dont wanna deraileditI watched a bit of the vidProb woulda loved that sh*t back when I watchedwrestlinglmao @ the tna ring though, some Wreckzy tinglmao @ the fat geezer flying over the top rope with abandonthose guys, must be in different pain all the time lolwill watch the rest

heard a rumour of him helping HBK screw Taker out of his unbeaten record at Wrestlemania in a repeat of the montreal screwjobTakers meant to be retiring next season (dunno how many times i've heard this over the years) dunno how true this is thoughi dont watch the shows anymore apart from the odd TNA show but i'm into the dvd's and shoot interviewsR9's right they need the wrestlers to go on like its realyou dont see Stacey Slater and Peggy Mitchel coming out of character every 5 minutes TNA could bring the good times back (hopefully)

TNA has better viewing ratings in the UK then WWE right nowThats why they're capatilizing on that with the UK tours and shitWWE are still superior in the US/Canada thoughI like the idea of TNA going head to head with raw stillTNA's roster is not bad and unlike WWE they take risks which is what makes it good to watch.they got, Booker T, Kurt Angle, Billy Gun (Kip James), Rhyno, Raven, Hogan, Kevin Nash and a few others from wwethen u got there talent like AJ Styles (well he was ROH.. but u kno) Samoa Joe, Christopher Daniels, Jay Lethal (guys rebore randy savage is too much lmfao) and others

Booker T, Kevin Nash, Raven, Kip James are all gone from that list Jay Lethal's gimmick is played OUT at this point The ONLY thing I'm rating right now is that AJ is champ and I hear Rob Van Dam is coming to TNA And if I get to see RVD vs AJ, or a RVD/Jerry Lynn rematch from ECW days (though Lynn is in ROH I think) I'll be happy I also agree while their matches are mostly entertaining, they have the worst bookers out of any organisation in history.. storylines are absurd (even for wrestling standards), horribly paced and the Orlando crowd are so dead you can't really get into it/rant

Nash is still in TNA, he now wants Taz out and Mark Madden in.TNA might be ok to watch for in ring action but outside of that its AWFUL, with so many rejects or cast offs from the 'E that can't draw anymore. They do make me laugh booking these big arenas like 10,000 or 12,000 and only get 1,000 to maybe 3,000. like Muzik said they've got the worst bookers and being in that part of Orlando with the AWFUL crowd is a joke, they chant "This is awesome" just for a headlock!They flopped BIG TIME with Samoa Joe, the guys stock value is at its lowest ever, from being the biggest wrestler on the indy scene in 2005 to now a heap of turn with a tat of which looks like a d*ck on his face. AJ as a champ I dunno but watch when Hogan wants him to job to him, he may say he won't wrestle but he will do at some stage. We may see yet another bullshit story line of the old vs new which they've done before and failed.Hyping up the return of Sting for the 1000000 time ooooo yeah I mean Sting, no one cares anymore.Bring in Ric Flair while you are at it, lets make it WCW 2000 for sure.As much as I was a fan of RVD I say him in TNA doesn't even bother me.TNA was built as giving the young guys a chance well that's funny since it's pushing old men while the 'E is giving guys like Morrison, Drew, SOS, Kofi, Dolph all young and more are in the works! Don't get me wrong the 'E will never been what it was 10+ years ago the business has changed (will never see a Rock or Austin again, back then it all fell into place). You have one major company and a glorified indy on tv, ROH will never be the 3rd company.

tna only has better ratings here because its on bravo.......... if wwe was on a non premium channel sh*t in this country would be f*cked

Russo & the owners f*cked up wcw.Even Hogan left WCW due to Russo.LOL @ TNA bringing Russo though, no wonder it has been sh*t for the last few years since he joined.LOL @ the rumour of there being an NWO reunion (though the name can't be used & Syxx probably hating Bischoff).