Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hank Moody

anyone wanna buy a tv 50" phillips

155 posts in this topic

on a quick ting holla asap 50" wit remote phillips41hrjeey7hlss400.jpgseen it online for between £1300-£1500http://www.ciao.co.uk/Philips_50_PFP_5532_D__6678041will do for about 500 say no more, also a samsung 32" and a toshiba 32"£250 ovno aa piece

whats the catch
how u mean, errr no box no receipt?

whats the catch
why u selling it for 250when its 1300, there must be sumin wrong with besides being stolen, no reciept/no boxedit : u said 5 bills .. my badhow much for the 32's

whats the catch
why u selling it for 250when its 1300, there must be sumin wrong with besides being stolen, no reciept/no boxedit : u said 5 bills .. my badhow much for the 32's
250 for the 32"s got a samsung and a toshiba

whats the resolution, contrast ratio, connections etc

Complimentary rape and robbery included.

bruv why do u keep doing that?it doesnt matter how he got the sh*t, just that he got them.

bruv why do u keep doing that?it doesnt matter how he got the sh*t, just that he got them.
yo nex help me out a sec i copped a lappy off them same yout, nothin special but some new dell ting gonna drop if on marge'sthe main account is locked and theres a guest but can do much in,is there a way to wipe the person off the lap without wiping all the drivers etc etc or i gotta do a whole new install???oh and theses are the tv'scimg0142q.jpg

yo nex help me out a sec i copped a lappy off them same yout, nothin special but some new dell ting gonna drop if on marge'sthe main account is locked and theres a guest but can do much in,is there a way to wipe the person off the lap without wiping all the drivers etc etc or i gotta do a whole new install???oh and theses are the tv'scimg0142q.jpg
Decent prices. Would consider if I didn't have a tv.As for the account thing, Their are ways around it. But even if you did switch the name in the main account, You will still have traces of the previous name on the document path e.t.cYou are better off wiping it clean (If you are looking to shot). As long as you got the recovery disc.

Wipe it clean, you can get the drivers from the website, I know Dell do that.Can you get these all the time

nah no kinds of disc or nothing just as it was so i'll jus do a reinstall

Thats not 50inch still.No income, you struggling yeah.

why there always one that wants to gas,if the smaller one in the pic is a 32" and u can see the size difference then wat is it?not even gonna feed this stupid f*cking prick

it doesnt matter how he got the sh*t, just that he got them.

We can only take your word for it that the other tv is 32" still.Looks a 19" Samsung.

u deliver?if i had the P id get that 50 right now

well heres the tv next to my lappy that has a 16" screen?cimg0147n.jpgand heres the model number:cimg0145.jpgok, now dun the talk

I can't remember how but if you get to the screen that lets you type in usernames then you should be able to just log in as administrator (people don't usually put a password to this account unless they're aware) - then from that account you can delete the old account / create a new oneI think if you startup with safe-mode the administrator account will show up as a choice as well

would be better to jus install a new OS tbh then get the drivers from the dell site

Kiernan, install Windows 7 on it.
news group it?anyone got a serial

Kiernan, install Windows 7 on it.
news group it?anyone got a serial
Well allow Windows 7 for now and just do this for the restore
  1. Turn on the computer.
  2. As the computer starts, press <F8> on the keyboard until the Advanced Boot Options menu appears on the screen. Note: You must press <F8> before the Windows logo appears on the screen. If you press <F8> after the Windows logo appears on the screen, the Advanced Boot Options menu will not appear on the screen. If you do not see the Advanced Boot Options menu, restart the computer, and then repeat this step until you see the menu on the screen.
  3. Press the <Down Arrow> on the keyboard to select Repair Your Computer on the Advanced Boot Options menu, and then press <Enter>.
  4. Specify the language settings that you want, and then click Next.
  5. Log in as a user who has administrative credentials, and then click OK.
  6. Click Dell Factory Image Restore.
  7. In the Dell Factory Image Restore window, click Next.
  8. Click to select the Yes, reformat hard drive and restore system software to factory condition check box.
  9. Click Next. The computer is restored to the default factory configuration.
  10. When the restore operation is completed, click Finish to restart the computer. The software is now installed as it was when the computer was first received.

If you still want Windows 7 then come back after you have restored it.

im locked out the admin account, its just got a guest account?