anyone wanna buy a tv 50" phillips

Hank Moody

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bruv why do u keep doing that?it doesnt matter how he got the sh*t, just that he got them.
yo nex help me out a sec i copped a lappy off them same yout, nothin special but some new dell ting gonna drop if on marge'sthe main account is locked and theres a guest but can do much in,is there a way to wipe the person off the lap without wiping all the drivers etc etc or i gotta do a whole new install???oh and theses are the tv'scimg0142q.jpg

bruv why do u keep doing that?it doesnt matter how he got the sh*t, just that he got them.
yo nex help me out a sec i copped a lappy off them same yout, nothin special but some new dell ting gonna drop if on marge'sthe main account is locked and theres a guest but can do much in,is there a way to wipe the person off the lap without wiping all the drivers etc etc or i gotta do a whole new install???oh and theses are the tv'scimg0142q.jpg
Decent prices. Would consider if I didn't have a tv.As for the account thing, Their are ways around it. But even if you did switch the name in the main account, You will still have traces of the previous name on the document path e.t.cYou are better off wiping it clean (If you are looking to shot). As long as you got the recovery disc.

I can't remember how but if you get to the screen that lets you type in usernames then you should be able to just log in as administrator (people don't usually put a password to this account unless they're aware) - then from that account you can delete the old account / create a new oneI think if you startup with safe-mode the administrator account will show up as a choice as well

Guest Swiftie
Kiernan, install Windows 7 on it.
news group it?anyone got a serial
Well allow Windows 7 for now and just do this for the restore
  1. Turn on the computer.
  2. As the computer starts, press <F8> on the keyboard until the Advanced Boot Options menu appears on the screen. Note: You must press <F8> before the Windows logo appears on the screen. If you press <F8> after the Windows logo appears on the screen, the Advanced Boot Options menu will not appear on the screen. If you do not see the Advanced Boot Options menu, restart the computer, and then repeat this step until you see the menu on the screen.
  3. Press the <Down Arrow> on the keyboard to select Repair Your Computer on the Advanced Boot Options menu, and then press <Enter>.
  4. Specify the language settings that you want, and then click Next.
  5. Log in as a user who has administrative credentials, and then click OK.
  6. Click Dell Factory Image Restore.
  7. In the Dell Factory Image Restore window, click Next.
  8. Click to select the Yes, reformat hard drive and restore system software to factory condition check box.
  9. Click Next. The computer is restored to the default factory configuration.
  10. When the restore operation is completed, click Finish to restart the computer. The software is now installed as it was when the computer was first received.

If you still want Windows 7 then come back after you have restored it.