do u date chicks with kids

tino

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can be done. I checked a girl with a kid once. But I never got involved in her kids life. I left that to the father of the child, Mutual respect etc... I told the girl from the get go im not looking to entertain ur kid when she told me has a yout, im not his father etc...Not lookin to confuse the child man. and she was as mindful to keep it that way too.But i don't have respect for them girls/women linkin bare man and confusing the child, with nuff strange men wonderin about the yard, not sure whether to call him daddy or not.and shame on single dads allowing ur baby moms to flex like that, confusin ur child

personally i wouldnt go after a chick who i know if she had a kid.quite funny this thread came up as i linked up with my boy whos been in a 2 month relationship now with a chick whos got a 2 year old...as far as he's told me, she hasnt really made the kid his 'responsibilty' in a way...still didnt stop my boy frm saying 'i wanna be a young dad you know, i wanna have my own kid' to my surprise....

from a female perspective - im not with my daughters dad and he hasnt even seen her for years, and when i met my ex it was a while before i introduced them to eachother even though she was only small, and i never forced the 'daddy' role on him it just came naturally,and even though we arent together anymore he still sees her occasionally. my child knows who her dad is, well in the way that she has a photo of him as she is too young for any kind of questions yet, and if any man doesnt feel he can be in a relationship with me because of my child then its no bother to me, just means he isnt the right one for me, not everyone has it in them to take on another mans child and its not easy, ive been in the position where ive been looking after another womans kid, and it takes alot to be able to cope with everything that goes with that. at the end of the day the traditional family isnt what it used to be, plenty of kids have stepmothers and stepfathers, its just about being careful who you let into your kids life and not letting the kid get attatched to different people who might not be in your life for a very long time, and if i didnt think i was able to maintain a relationship whilst raising my daughter then so be it, i would have to wait. you make a choice when you have kids and that choice is putting the child first no matter what else happens in your life, and if that means relationships have to go on hold for a while then thats what happens! not saying i have no kind of life at all because im quite lucky in the sense that i have a fairly busy social life and i manage to have a night out about once a fortnight, and when i do meet someone i feel i could be in a relationship with if all they are looking for is a flex then they can go elsewhere for it, im happy to wait for a good man rather than take whatever i can get from a dog!! (see not all single mothers take what they can get thinking no1 else will want them, and to be honest thats just an excuse for being slack and throwing your p*ssy at any man who wants it, if you have no self respect its not coz u have a kid its coz ur a ho!!!)

if a miss is just looking to get d*cked down and im convinced my presence wont disturb the kid then thats cool, but relationship - nah, raising a kid that isnt urs is more than alot, dont think im that guy. man that raise next mans child and raise them well - serious ratings, its a next level man up.even if we just linking, i want to know from the get go, none of this:

them under cover muvas, who fail to inform you they have a yute until the very last, likesay when you arrive at their yard lookin to mash and thers bare toys all over the floor and ur like "you hav a kid" and they like "oh, yh. erm anyway.."

I got a potential link whos got a likkle baby but i'm half hearted about beating it makes sh*t ber awkward me: "come see me"her: "nah i'd have to arrange for someone to look after the baby"and then she starts talking bout the baby and i dont want to hear that sh*t it makes me mad uncomftarble so i just say 'yeah' and quickly change the conversation, could never wife it and shes only average so im not even sure if its worth the effort + the added complication of the babybut on the other hand i need some p*ssy soon so standards have dropped out ere

Baby Father troublesand sh*t....That man's name is branded on that p*ssy.I'm tryin to make my own kids..I aint gonna be stuck raisin another mans KID
Most people are looking to have their own kids. But it takes someone selfless who is able to love and bring up someone elses child as their own. (By that I don't mean taking over the role of the biological father/mother if they are still in their life) I spent alot of time bringing up my cousins daughter because she was interested in other things. I was 17 taking sole responsability for her 2 yr old while she was 25 out M.I.A! - As a result her little girl would call me "mummy lara" and she was very close to me that other people presummed she was mine. After her being missing for 3 months, i contacted my cousins mother and told her what was going on. Her daughter is 9 now and everytime i see her, Its a reminder of how i don't regret sacrificing what i did to be there for her.Not everybody has "Baby father/mother" TroublesTends to be waste men or girls causing it.

the audasity(sp) of one chik i was linkinshe was a baby dropperbut our realtionship was strictly sexone day she bops up at my yard with her son in the pramthis is mumsies yard aswelbare ppl talk ur business on this road aswellthining about it this chik fully muggd me offi hate this girl with a passion, she ruined my life- well my love life