just bought a xbox 360 elite and...

Mythy Collins

yeah it should be but its not there gmy wireless adapter came with a disci went on the website and it says this ''If you connected your Xbox 360 console to Xbox LIVE after October 28, 2009, you do not have to take any additional action. This is because the software was installed as part of the Console System Software update, which was released on October 28, 2009.If you have not connected your Xbox 360 console to Xbox LIVE, you have to use the installation disc that was included with the Xbox 360 Wireless Networking “N” Adaptor. To do this, follow these steps:1. Turn on your Xbox 360 console, and then insert the installation disc in the DVD driveof your Xbox 360 console.2. Turn off your Xbox 360 console by pressing the power button on the front of the console. Then, turn on the console.Note The update process should start automatically. If the update does not start automatically, you already have the correct drivers. In this case, you do not have to take any additional action.3. When you are prompted to install the software, select Yes, update now.4. When the software installation is complete, plug the Xbox 360 Wireless Networking “N” Adaptor into the USB port on your Xbox 360 console.''but when i put it in nothing happens! so i assume i should have the drivers and the wireless settings options should come up, but they dont :/ ?

please say u got a good deal on the xbox ? ? ?from game or HMV ? ? ?
the deals are good right nowi picked up a second xbox (arcade) to tide me over whilst im away from the studio and back in London for the holidays. £130 for an arcade, extra wireless controller and 2 bullshit games (Pure and Lego Batman). I just gave the 2 games as a Christmas present. Only thing i had to transport from my Elite was the hard drive - nice.HMV had the arcade for £110 just on its on. Bumpppp.

arent they selling premiums no more?reading the paper and see argos doing an arcade which is £139,with 2 games for (free) forza 3and (halo osdt i think, or some newish game)but then see a elite for £179 :/i payed £140 for my arcade last april, altho i didnt get any games with it, its still a bump for any 1 who buys an arcade for over £130.swear i saw them for £99 earlier this year?looking to get an elite in jan, as this ones on its way owwwwt (rip for when it goes)