Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kim

Seeing the signs of ur ex in a current flex

12 posts in this topic

its weird how much there alike. part from looks there personalitys are too simalr and is it a sign for me to run a mile???

Its a sign you go for what you like, doy.
/thread

SKEEN.

HELP ME DEN

LOLHelp you what?You date similar people because your obviously attracted to a certain type of personthis doesnt have to be a bad thingfor instance if you are attracted to someone thats bubbly and friendly thats fineone of your ex's may have been bubbly and friendly COMBINED with beign someoen that was unfaithful which is obv gonna lead down bad pathsIf the new person isn't like that its cool

WHAT U LLAUGHIN AT ME FOR.im dealing wid a potienttial mindf*cked easy led selfesh bitch no jokeu kno them happy types tht front it, bt behiind closed dorrs there different n NEVER say wots on there mindall the time they aviod confrontation by changin the subject slyly and wen they hhurt u they get som f*cked up buzz frm it, like say that wazs the real them bt sick in the head and evil

Omg. Literally just about to make this topic. It's f*ck*ng horrible I hate it. I really hate it. It's just like being with the same person all over again.

Well, thats your own faults, how did you not spot this before entering into the relationship?!In fact you probably did spot it and liked it. And now you want to complain about it.

Well, thats your own faults, how did you not spot this before entering into the relationship?!In fact you probably did spot it and liked it. And now you want to complain about it.
/thread/life/game, set match

This kind of thing is normal, and jarring. And has put me off seemingly innocent girls in the past.My ex does my head in so much, that she's caused me to subconsciously alter my 'type' even in the physical sense, just to combat these 'signs'.