One of the most legendary nights in wrestling history....

Zachary Foxx

the sending was alot.the jim ross clone cracked me, UP. f*ck*ng hilariousgilbertsmell what the juice is cookingThe Rock to Chris Jehrico during Invasion"The Rock was dying for this company when you were getting your ass whipped by scrubs like Juventud Guerrera"almost died when I heard that
lmfao, the rock >>>>________hows your company gonna have david arquette as champion:rofl:wcw just lost it at the end

the sending was alot.the jim ross clone cracked me, UP. f*ck*ng hilariousgilbertsmell what the juice is cookingThe Rock to Chris Jehrico during Invasion"The Rock was dying for this company when you were getting your ass whipped by scrubs like Juventud Guerrera"almost died when I heard that
LMAOASO SDJFSDFC/S EVERYTHING

Yea the FIlthy animals were sickcept that Conan breh, swear he didnt actually do anything?noone coul dbeat Chris Jerhico and the rock for promos or mic skills I reemember when WWF tried to paint Dean Malenko as 'The James Bond' of Wrestling, used to come to the ring with bare girls n sh*t, even thoguh man was only on HeatChris Jerhico just rolled out one time and called him Stinko Malinkoroffled so muchlmao called Hardcore Holly 'Baldcore Holly' aswell :D

Lmao Stat was jus gonn apost that vidwas jokestarted reading, went for like 5 minutes, adverts came onadverts done, still reading, LOLfunniest characther ever tbfI remember that Conan wrestled but, Rey Mysterio, was exciting, Billy Kidman was exciting,Konan was just some bald dude :D