Most Infuential Groups...

Guest Triple XXX

Guest Triple XXX

obv. you have Wu Tang clan coz of Raekwon, Method, Red etc but what others are therei think Terror Squadu had Big Pun, Fat Joe, Remy Ma, Scott Storch, Cool & Dre, DJ Khaled etcn theyve released bangerscoupel years ago i may have said Dipset but now thats dead

Outkast. they had that whole dungeon family thing toospawned killa mike, slim calhoun and others and just had there own sound add to that they were pioneers of certain sh*t no one else has released an album with a format like speakerboxx/the love belowMobb DeepAgain pioneers you can't match the longevity the list of classics.

Boy one time I said Busta was affiliated with TCQ and I got grilled for months when people thought I said he was a member of the group.When there was a period where TIP and Busta were inseperableEtcBut I was just being a pedantic d*ck/He isnt from Staten Island infact sayin a guy frm Newark New Jersey is part of wutang or affiliated will be deemed offensive in some quaters