Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Badman

Are you likeable

76 posts in this topic

I swear sometimes I ask myself this......

I make a bad first impression and it doesn't even get much better after that.

i would say not very muchdepends innit, its 50/50 with me, no middle ground

i think so yeai get on with prety much anyone

Not about going around and people thinking your a c*nt, just like your work Colleague that nobody can standSame way not about thinking your a cool dude when behind ur back their going c*nt c*nt CUNTbut f*ck it couldnt really give a crap same way. I say Good morning to most people at work when a lot of people jus give plainfaces...

Yh realised this since uni when mixing with lots of different people.But likewise I can be a c*nt and I actually know when I'm doing so.

I've been told Im "quite affable"But then again.Since arriving in australia I've offended almost everyone I've met because apparently my sarcastic humour does down like a sack of sh*t. That or all australians are cunts. It's one of the two.

People's first impression of me tends to be bad, my neutral face isn't friendly apparently.Quite a few people (mainly females) have said to me 'You're actually alright' like i'm some ogre or sommat.

I've been told Im "quite affable"But then again.Since arriving in australia I've offended almost everyone I've met because apparently my sarcastic humour does down like a sack of sh*t. That or all australians are cunts. It's one of the two.
Latter.

I dunno one girl in my institute of education always says to me "If looks can kill i'll be dead"So in answer to your question No

I dunno one girl in my institute of education always says to me "If looks can kill i'll be dead"So in answer to your question No
:D wow!and yh think so

yeah veryi chat a lot to any type of people and i seem to make them laugh a lot the could be humouring me though :D

it depends really, i get on with all different types of people and i will talk to anyone, and id like to think im quite easy to get on with, but i always speak my mind which seems to rub some people up the wrong way, not that i really care coz i prefer people to be the same way with me and i would rather tell someone they are being a d*ck than sit there smiling at them then go and bitch about them later, but aside that i think im pretty likeable

People's first impression of me tends to be bad, my neutral face isn't friendly apparently.Quite a few people (mainly females) have said to me 'You're actually alright' like i'm some ogre or sommat.
then again 2/3 people who are close to me have said i'm rotten insidenot the nicest thing to hear i assure you

everyone likes megoons, neeks, jocks, jews, spics, headseveryoneeven if i dont like them

moretime yesbut i go on some leave me alone vibe sometimes and everyone thinks im full of myslef, but im not, i actually jus wanna be left alone