Are you likeable

Badman

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not about going around and people thinking your a c*nt, just like your work Colleague that nobody can standSame way not about thinking your a cool dude when behind ur back their going c*nt c*nt CUNTbut f*ck it couldnt really give a crap same way. I say Good morning to most people at work when a lot of people jus give plainfaces...

I've been told Im "quite affable"But then again.Since arriving in australia I've offended almost everyone I've met because apparently my sarcastic humour does down like a sack of sh*t. That or all australians are cunts. It's one of the two.
Latter.

it depends really, i get on with all different types of people and i will talk to anyone, and id like to think im quite easy to get on with, but i always speak my mind which seems to rub some people up the wrong way, not that i really care coz i prefer people to be the same way with me and i would rather tell someone they are being a d*ck than sit there smiling at them then go and bitch about them later, but aside that i think im pretty likeable