Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Cookie Monster

Bluey Robinson

32 posts in this topic

You're very late. Some American chick I met in Miami showed me this back in August. Since then the dude's done a song with Ryan Leslie and he's signed to Sony.

after a long day at work or early rise to go to work, travellin home on da depressing underground and havin to listen to this yout i'm sorry i wud slap/dont care if he can sing, i jus don't want my ears invaded by this type of sh*t after a long day/its old

yeh it's old, guy is from the bits tooprops to his movements

Yeah old...He moves with Master Shortie so I've never paid notice. Good luck to him though.

That first vids annoying, he would get told to do one sharpish tbh.

First vid is a mad steph jones cat.Cant believe how f*ckin miserable londoners are though

This dude played Billie Jackson in Eastenders?

never heard of him... dis guy is definately fukd

sick man so that was him then... funny how things turn out... actor to singer

So sexual *melts*

Was I the only one that didn't think he was an incredible singer? A good one, yes. But he seemed to be straining in parts. Don't see the hype tbh.

You're very late. Some American chick I met in Miami showed me this back in August. Since then the dude's done a song with Ryan Leslie and he's signed to Sony.
had radio play on choice fm, tunes aite, despite bein a generic sounding ryan leslie tune

lolgotta love how everybody just pretends that they arent hearing him

Probs because he isn't in the designated spot for busking.Can't just sign randomly, sh*t's weird

So sexual *melts*
He is quite nice for real.

LMFAO he aint the guy who played billyhe was my boys cousin always use to kick ball with that guy...its not the same dudethis bluey robinson dude is good though

lol at the difference in reactions between the londoners and parisianssays it all really, sour face nationhe is an easy going guy it looks, good things should come his wayim really receptive to spontaneous musical outbursts its just in my nature, i always attract them, male singers, some boys ran up to me singing in burgess park, i may be brown but i swear i blushed hard that dayin new york again on the train, quartet of old men come up to me singing motown and i was so immersed, just omitting some appreciative frequecies i guessi member last year 1 rasta man was holding a vibes in kings x station with his guitar and i just started skanking with him 4 a good 15 mins and heads started recording on their fones, i wernt even noticing them, we were literally ascending, lol @ them taking me for some any Esmarelda tho just clocked :lol: seriously tho if someone putting heart into music i just feel it regardless, only thing i can never feel are bagpipes

he did play billy, when he came bk couple years ago...not the original
othought they meant original coz dey said kerching as well

lol at the difference in reactions between the londoners and parisianssays it all really, sour face CITY
Fixed./
seriously tho if someone putting heart into music i just feel it regardless, only thing i can never feel are bagpipes
Someone hold my jacket.

tru tru city, when im in Wiltshire people are more emotivelol at bagpipes, :lol: they sound alright kinda like the sound of whales crying out for justicebut they just cant penetrate the surface for me