Bluey Robinson

The Cookie Monster

lol at the difference in reactions between the londoners and parisianssays it all really, sour face nationhe is an easy going guy it looks, good things should come his wayim really receptive to spontaneous musical outbursts its just in my nature, i always attract them, male singers, some boys ran up to me singing in burgess park, i may be brown but i swear i blushed hard that dayin new york again on the train, quartet of old men come up to me singing motown and i was so immersed, just omitting some appreciative frequecies i guessi member last year 1 rasta man was holding a vibes in kings x station with his guitar and i just started skanking with him 4 a good 15 mins and heads started recording on their fones, i wernt even noticing them, we were literally ascending, lol @ them taking me for some any Esmarelda tho just clocked :lol: seriously tho if someone putting heart into music i just feel it regardless, only thing i can never feel are bagpipes

Guest WAVESURFER
lol at the difference in reactions between the londoners and parisianssays it all really, sour face CITY
Fixed./
seriously tho if someone putting heart into music i just feel it regardless, only thing i can never feel are bagpipes
Someone hold my jacket.