46,000,000 Views You Know

imhim

THE EMPERORS NEW CLOTHESClassic case of style over content.....take away the videos, outrageous dressing and just listen to the music and it sounds like any eurosynthpop crap coming from the continenther music is absolutely banal which is why most people concentrate on her image ....if you like that kind of music la roux are a million times bettermadonna >>>> gwen stefani >>>la roux>>>>>>kylie >>>>>lady gagaone thing i will say is Akon got the marketing on point....guy knows what he is doing.....first time i ever saw t pain i thought "hell no, this dude dresses like ronald macdonald and looks ilke a buffoon"....but boy tpain done the numbers....Akons got a good team behind him, hopefully he can do something for sway

Guest WAVESURFER
>>>la roux>>>>>>kylie
What are you smoking cuz? When La Roux makes a tune that bangs half as hard as 'Can't Get You Out Of My Head' then come back with that talk.SMH @ rating La Roux at all tbh, all her tunes sound like Casio presets.
c/s every wordNemesis, you been hitting that eggnog a coupla days early or what, bro?

this is actually disgusting lmaohttp://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh8NT5U9t4VJqxgTv7
sadkssdthe comments
bitch sound retarded. Jump in the shower and Kill yourself.
thats the nigga keenan 4rm goodburger
DAT BITCH BE SNORING ANS DONT EVEN BE SLEEP......CAN N E ONE SAY DIKE
THAT FAT WHALE BITCH DON'T NEED NO SHOWER.....SHE NEEDS A MOTHERf*ckING WATERFALL
Dat bitch look like a giant MikeJones
:rofl: :rofl::rofl: :rofl: