T.I RELEASED FROM JAIL

Platinum50

It's legal to own and carry guns in the area T.I is from. So while the photos look bad, the actual type of guns T.I bought probably had no effect on the judges decision. T.I had a criminal record so by law he weren't allowed to carry guns, but 2 years before his manager was shot dead - and the police also knew T.I was on a couple of gunmans hit lists. One time they arrested some man and they found a bit of paper in his pocket. The paper had a list of names and addresses on it and out of the 7 names on the list, 3 of them were reported missing. T.I was one of the names on the list.Also, as T.I is a multi-millionaire he could afford the best lawyers in the country - plus he donated money to charity and done that whole "schools tour" educating kids on the dangers of gun crime.I can see how his money got him out of this one without snitching.

did he not have to say in court what he intended to do with all these
He did He said he got them coz he felt he was in danger and that people were after him (the same guys that shot his best friend), so he wanted to protect his familyAnyone would of done the same tbh