• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Triple XXX
remind me i need ot put my apple crumble in the oven
I still need to jump on this wave.Good ole apple crumble and custard>>>>Heaven
got me some rice pudding aswelli may jus orgasm while eating it

apple pie + ice cream > apple crumble + custardexcept in exceptional circumstancesallow me to pontificatea good apple crumble with a suitably crisp yet simultaeneously crumbly exterior, filled with plump bramley apples seasoned with a little brown sugar and other such morsels can certainly stimulate my taste buds to a greater extent than ur humble apple pie. however, such a delicacy is often cooked without due care and attention and leaves me both dissapointed by the taste and texture as well as aggravated at being duped into spending my hard earned coin on such a farce. thus, your humble narrator will often pick the apple pie accompanied with a dollop of ice cream as this particular dish leaves less room for error on the part of the cook.in brief, a perfectly bronzed crumble nestling ontop of sweet and succulent apples drizzled in cream of a yellow hue is a rarity, i would suggest my readers to err on the side of caution and instead opt for the safer option.

Lol at them not being sold all year round like bacon and cocktail sausages are seasonal foods. Make them yourself!I neeeed apple crumble! Gonna offer to make some sort of dish for Christmas day so I can 1) get mum off my back and 2) get some power behind my "you need to make apple crumble" campaign. If she doesn't make it I dunno if I'll survive tbh. She's already invited a c*nt round. No apply crumble might push me over the edge!