Gassing chicks

Badman

the onus is on the whore to not buy the gasbut empty flattery is paramount for these menthey have not been studying aesops fables
which of aesop's fables relates to this issue?
The Fox and the CrowA CROW, having stolen a bit of flesh, perched in a tree and held it in her beak. A Fox, seeing her, longed to possess himself of the flesh, and by a wily stratagem succeeded. How handsome is the Crow, he exclaimed, in the beauty of her shape and in the fairness of her complexion! Oh, if her voice were only equal to her beauty, she would deservedly be considered the Queen of Birds! This he said deceitfully, having greater admiration for the meat than for the crow. But the Crow, all her vanity aroused by the cunning flattery, and anxious to refute the reflection cast upon her voice, set up a loud caw, and dropped the flesh. The Fox quickly picked it up, and thus addressed the Crow: My good Crow, your voice is right enough, but your wit is wanting. Moral:He who listens to flattery is not wise, for it has no good purpose

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

funny how everyone here dont gas up chicks lol
some guys just wanna quick easy bang?...
4 real dogs, sometimes u will tell bitches u find them attractive,besides beauty is in the eye of the beholder,but ill agree that heads go overbored with the gas but theyre just trying to get a payday in desperate circumstancesbut i hear some guys are buying them dinner and gifts now as well,even offering there TIME as a shoulder to cry on and stuffthis i cant condone

Have to admit I'm guilty of doing this in my younger days.Back when Face Party was about.Used to cruise the gash lot between 16-18 based in London looking for some acceptable standard profile pictures.Shot off the same generic message to all of them:"YO BABEZ UR LKIN GD STIL U GOT MSN?" or something equally generic and simpish.Up until a few months ago I still had 2 long term links from that sh*t.5 years is a long term of service.I'm actually feeling sentimental now that it's no longer as easy, or as socially acceptable at my age to do that sh*t anymore.I digress, but in conclusion if you continue this behaviour to an age where you're legally able to drink you're a fass.

lol gassed up chicks in a rave are the onemy boys brother and his mandem would do this ting where if a gril would par it, a next guy would shine his phone light on her face and kind of study her then would start calling out BOOO, every man would back it, bare thumbs down and boos followed by face pushingsum girls would try to hype but the boos would over power themlol miss them man sumtimes

wfdsdsfdsfsdfsdf;mlmaohow can my bedrin show me of a video of him doing the exact same thing with his peoplehavnt had the chance yet but im fully teefing it

lol gassed up chicks in a rave are the onemy boys brother and his mandem would do this ting where if a gril would par it, a next guy would shine his phone light on her face and kind of study her then would start calling out BOOO, every man would back it, bare thumbs down and boos followed by face pushingsum girls would try to hype but the boos would over power themlol miss them man sumtimes
Lol that is just ridiculous.

Guest Flat Ericó
funny how everyone here dont gas up chicks lol
init
dont any of you think thats immatureface pushing? what pushing the girl in the face an tryin to humiliate her because she gave u air?take the L bunch of apes
^ its happened to her

eks you cant speak for everyonewhat are you personally laughin at?its the same as them guys who cuss out a girl cos she doesnt wanna give him her number'o ur butters anyway 'if the girls is so below ur levels why approach her in the first place, maybe she shouldnt be rude to you but equally she doesnt have to give u the time of day whatever she looks likebooin a girl, is that funny, shinin a light in her face an booin can u imagine? really of all the big man you know, i mean grown men, would u think to urselves that they would do something like thisyou should all be trying to grow up honestlynot even a sending thing either its jus reality

eks you cant speak for everyonewhat are you personally laughin at?its the same as them guys who cuss out a girl cos she doesnt wanna give him her number'o ur butters anyway 'if the girls is so below ur levels why approach her in the first place, maybe she shouldnt be rude to you but equally she doesnt have to give u the time of day whatever she looks likebooin a girl, is that funny, shinin a light in her face an booin can u imagine? really of all the big man you know, i mean grown men, would u think to urselves that they would do something like thisyou should all be trying to grow up honestlynot even a sending thing either its jus reality
^^agreedalso how comes im getting negged on my previous post? what because i wont listen 2 bullshit from undersexed knuckledraggers thats a bad thing?

post is bullshit and ignoring the fact that this is just your typical feminista dribble i will respond regardlessthe first part in red, is a lie. calling a girl butters after she fails to give u a number is from hurt feelings it is sad and especially pathetic when all shes done is said no. What i'm talking about is a girl being UNNECESSARILY rude, the fact that the whole thing is done by the un-involved friends perfectly illustrates that it is done for 2 reasons. One because she was rude and two becuz they find it funny.So all the things your trying to imply when u say stuff like "if u didn't think she was that nice y approach" and "just take the L" have no application here... they just make u sound hurt(have no idea y)the part that is funny is not the face pushing. Its the raw goonage of it all. the randomness of the booing along with the look of confusion and surprise on mrs.bad girls face is what is rediculously funny. Tbh the fact they would even think to do that, is what is funnymaybe u just have a different sense of humour to mine, but i've seen it done twice and on both occasions everyone in the immediate area was laughing...boys and girls.finally understand, your opinion is your opinion. dn't ever when talking to me try and pass off your simplistic views as "reality". Admittedly its childish, but y would u try and act like one childish indulgence means u need to grow "up", as if to say people aren't doing more with their lives than u are.dn't make me have to chastise u a third time for making these silly sweeping statements