Gassing chicks

Badman

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mike kanethe nex girl that boys u off, come back tell us how the booin ting went down
Getting boyed is actually quite rare ya know. Girls don't often try to make you feel small when you approach them in a respectful manner.
thats what i initially assumed of you all tbhnvm anyway

mike kanethe nex girl that boys u off, come back tell us how the booin ting went down
:D TBH, I'm no simp, but I'm no d*ckhead either. When approaching ANY girl, I always ensure I'm a gentlemen to some degree. Bear in mind, I don't approach any slores or females of bad ilk.I can only remember 1 incident in recent memory, where a girl has taken the piss for no reason & TBH, I was literally going to hype to her, :D but my boy seckled me.At the end of the day, I beg you don't deny that there are girls out there who LIKE to take the piss because of delusions of grandeur. They exist. This ting El Kapitan is talking about, is FULLY justified if a bitch tries it. FULLY.Same way, if a guy comes to her on some d*ckhead sh*t, he deserves to be ridiculed.

im not worked up i jus think theres better ways to deal with a situationan if a man acts like a d*ckhead to a girl in the first instance, its senseless in fact its always senseless for a girl to hype up or try an humiliate a man because theres a whole heap a mad man out there, u never kno u might get jabbed in the face

confused4.png TBH, I'm no simp, but I'm no d*ckhead either. When approaching ANY girl, I always ensure I'm a gentlemen to some degree . Bear in mind, I don't approach any slores or females of bad ilk.I can only remember 1 incident in recent memory, where a girl has taken the piss for no reason & TBH, I was literally going to hype to her, laugh.gif but my boy seckled me.At the end of the day, I beg you don't deny that there are girls out there who LIKE to take the piss because of delusions of grandeur. They exist. This ting El Kapitan is talking about, is FULLY justified if a bitch tries it. FULLY.Same way, if a guy comes to her on some d*ckhead sh*t, he deserves to be ridiculed.
wub.gif

Humiliation brings out the immaturity in people. Some can be a woman/man about it... others can't.I can only imagine how hard it would be to bite your tongue if you've approached someone in a respectful manner and they are rude about it. Totally uncalled for. But thats life init... doesnt mean you need to stoop down to their level.

It's nothing to do with stooping or immaturity. The immaturity argument is the biggest washout.And you'll notice it's all women saying the same thing. No guy will come in here and say he gets taken for a c*nt, but just leaves it and goes on his way like it never happened. At least a verbal retaliation, or in the more jokes cases what kapitan was talking about.Unless you're a guy and you put yourself on the line, and some bitch takes the PISS, you don't know.

OK so there this dude hes one of my youngers only 16 just came back from Nigeria his mum shipped him out there when he was 8 coz he was a little sh*t. Anyways hes just started college and obviously hes that age init. But this guy spends a lot of his time just gassing up other chicks so I confront him about it and heres how it goes. I am still in shock at this kind of behavior, shame on anybody who goes down like this

Francisstop gassing chicks whats wrong with u man7:07pmTundeyLOOOOOLHU SAID I' GASSIN CHICKZ DOHI'M*7:11pmFrancison my home page all I see is u saying to chicks EEEEEE PENG and all that shitcome on man7:11pmTundeyLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL7:12pmFrancisnot funny manits coz of hungry dudes like u that a lot of chicks get gassed7:13pmTundeyLOOOOLHUZ HUNGRY DOHTundeyNYWAYZ,,,,,,,,,WHERZ MY XMAS PRESENT7:24pmFrancisbitchcome back to me when you grow a brain in your head and not your d*ckTundeyLOOOOOLIT aint EVEN DAT DEY TELL ME TO7:42pmFrancis:|what u mean?7:44pmTundeyDEY GO: Comment Da Picture Bbz/Hun7:45pmFrancisbut does that mean you have to go over the top?7:45pmTundeyloool HOWZ DA OVER DA TOP7:45pmFrancisoh dearsay no more bro
Here are exibits of the crimes in questionExibit A9qd7xy.jpgExibit B jjrc69.jpgSMH

Guest Triple XXX
OK so there this dude hes one of my youngers only 16 just came back from Nigeria his mum shipped him out there when he was 8 coz he was a little sh*t. Anyways hes just started college and obviously hes that age init. But this guy spends a lot of his time just gassing up other chicks so I confront him about it and heres how it goes. I am still in shock at this kind of behavior, shame on anybody who goes down like this
Francisstop gassing chicks whats wrong with u man7:07pmTundeyLOOOOOLHU SAID I' GASSIN CHICKZ DOHI'M*7:11pmFrancison my home page all I see is u saying to chicks EEEEEE PENG and all that shitcome on man7:11pmTundeyLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL7:12pmFrancisnot funny manits coz of hungry dudes like u that a lot of chicks get gassed7:13pmTundeyLOOOOLHUZ HUNGRY DOHTundeyNYWAYZ,,,,,,,,,WHERZ MY XMAS PRESENT7:24pmFrancisbitchcome back to me when you grow a brain in your head and not your d*ckTundeyLOOOOOLIT aint EVEN DAT DEY TELL ME TO7:42pmFrancis:|what u mean?7:44pmTundeyDEY GO: Comment Da Picture Bbz/Hun7:45pmFrancisbut does that mean you have to go over the top?7:45pmTundeyloool HOWZ DA OVER DA TOP7:45pmFrancisoh dearsay no more bro
Here are exibits of the crimes in questionExibit A9qd7xy.jpgExibit B jjrc69.jpgSMH
who's that second chick though?

It's nothing to do with stooping or immaturity. The immaturity argument is the biggest washout.And you'll notice it's all women saying the same thing. No guy will come in here and say he gets taken for a c*nt, but just leaves it and goes on his way like it never happened. At least a verbal retaliation, or in the more jokes cases what kapitan was talking about.Unless you're a guy and you put yourself on the line, and some bitch takes the PISS, you don't know.
If someone has embarrassed you it's normal to want to retaliate.It's the way in which you handle the embarrassment that defines the immaturity. What El Kapitan posted was overly immature and stupid.How is a big man gonna shine a fone in someones face and boo her? Are we 15 out here? Your only giving her the oppertunity to hype back... then go bk into the rave and get next numbers.She could easily be torn down with words... leaving her look like a prick.

lol just came back from nigeria and hes already on this 'flygerian' flex.

If someone has embarrassed you it's normal to want to retaliate.It's the way in which you handle the embarrassment that defines the immaturity. What El Kapitan posted was overly immature and stupid.How is a big man gonna shine a fone in someones face and boo her? Are we 15 out here? Your only giving her the oppertunity to hype back... then go bk into the rave and get next numbers.She could easily be torn down with words... leaving her look like a prick.
but thats what certain females aint getting, who cares like that to be cussin sumone outif was done BY THE FRIENDS, becuz its funnysaying its immature and dumb doesn't even mean anything when you consider the fact that everyone knws that, even the man that are doing it knw its dumb but again who gives a sh*t, its funnyonly girls dramatise things like this u knw