Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr. Gayle

Prem Team of the Decade

29 posts in this topic

These have been all over papers and TalkSport, so thought we should done one.So basically as the titles says, best prem team of the decadeGivenA ColeFerdinandTerryNevileGiggsVieriaScholesRonaldoHenryShearer..................................Other mentions CM - Keane, Essien, Gerrard, LampardLW - PiresRW - BeckhamST - Drogba, Torres

CechNeville - Campbell - Ferdinand - ColeRonaldo - Vieira - Gerrard - PiresHenry - Van Nistelrooy

dont think this sh*t works in football football cycles every few world cups players who were doing it in the early decade(Zidane, Figo, Ronaldo etc) had there best days in the 90s and the players dominating now will prob have there best years in the next decade(Messi, ronaldo etc...)Dinho is the only exception i can think ofWorld example can be used in prem aswell

dont think this sh*t works in football football cycles every few world cups players who were doing it in the early decade(Zidane, Figo, Ronaldo etc) had there best days in the 90s and the players dominating now will prob have there best years in the next decade(Messi, ronaldo etc...)Dinho is the only exception i can think ofWorld example can be used in prem aswell
Do your team, do a world one too

CechA.ColeFerdinandCampbellG.NevilleGiggzVieraGerrardRonaldoRVNHenryhonourbale mentions to:PiresLjungbergBeckhamFriedelJ.TLampardRoy Keane

FriedelNeville - L.King - Ferdinand - ColeBeckham - Lampard - Gerrard - RonaldoDrogba- Van Nistelrooy

Shocked at the lack of Scholes being chosen TBH

People should remember that THIS DECADE is from 2000 onwardsAnyway

Van Der SaarNeville - Ferdinand - Campbell - ColeRonaldo - Scholes - Keane - PiresVan Nistelrooy - Henry

Cech is never going to get in because he was good for his first two seasons then he let his twin brother between the sticks and has been pretty poor by his standards sinceObv any number of people could be in that teamKeaneLampardDrogbaTerryKingBeckhametcetcetc

CechColeCampbellFerdinandNevillePiresVieiraKeaneRonaldoHenryNistelrooy(Keane/Vieira central midfield partnership would eat midfields alive...Too much bullying!)

van der SaarLaurenCampbellTerryColeRonaldo VieiraScholes PiresHenryvan Nistlerooyhonourable mentions:LampardGerrardHollowmanFerdinandBergkampGivenNevilleKeaneZolaJimmy-Floyd

GivenColeRioCampbellNevilleScholesVieiraKeaneGiggs/Ronaldovan NistelrooyHenry

CechNeville - Campbell - Ferdinand - ColeRonaldo - Vieira - Gerrard - PiresHenry - Van Nistelrooy

Minus Cech I nearly co-signed that team, however the huge flaw in no Ryan Giggs.

Almunia WoodgateLescottChimbondaVeron JeffersD BentleyZokora KeaneRebrovShevchenko Special mention:VoroninDos SantosPavBenjani

I dont understand how you can leave lampard outlook at his goals ratio. its ridiculous--------------Lehmann----------------Neville - Terry - Ferdinand - ColeRonaldo - Lampard - Gerrard - Giggs-----Henry - Van Nistelrooy--------

Minus Cech I nearly co-signed that team, however the huge flaw in no Ryan Giggs.
C/SA keep thinking of a few teams, might not necessarily be teams of the decade but players who have lit the premiership up and just been consistent Given Rio-Hyypia-Campbell Beckham-Gerrard - Viera -Lampard - Giggs Henry - ShearerFriedel Neville - Carragher- Terry - ColeRonaldo - Keane - Scholes - Pires Bergkamp RVN

FriedelNeville - L.King - Ferdinand - ColeBeckham - Lampard - Gerrard - RonaldoDrogba- Van Nistelrooy
pmsl spurs fans gimmie jokes

I dont understand how you can leave lampard outlook at his goals ratio. its ridiculous--------------Lehmann----------------Neville - Terry - Ferdinand - ColeRonaldo - Lampard - Gerrard - Giggs-----Henry - Van Nistelrooy--------
HAD to get neg'd for not having at least one of Scholes, Keane or Vieira

fock u neggaok put keano in place of stevie me

----------------------Given---------------------------Neville-----------Rio-------Vidic---------------ColeRonaldo-------Vieira-------Keane---------Giggs-----------------RVN-------Drogba---------------

CechColeCampbellFerdinandNevillePiresVieiraKeaneRonaldoHenryNistelrooy(Keane/Vieira central midfield partnership would eat midfields alive...Too much bullying!)
How can it have taken 10 posts before Keane's name was mentioned - smh.

Andy Gray showed himself upFriedel?Terry?Zola? :confused:
lmaoI was creasing when i saw Zola

what was his yteam

Andy Gray's wasFriedelG.NevilleFerdinandTerryA.ColeRonaldoKeaneGerrardGiggsZolaHenry