Black China Woman

imhim

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

'arsh!!! About get out of China... 70% of the people around me are chinese. They way they CANNOT comprehend how I am Black but NOT from Africa is hilarious..Between 07 and early this year, I probably had the same conversation with every taxi driver.. Taxi: "Ey Man, you from the states"Me: "NO"Taxi: Oh you look American, which part of Africa you from?Me: "None, Im English mate, my parents moved there from Grenada in the West Indies"Taxi: ?????Insert explanation of the islands in the west indies...5 mins of silence....Taxi: "But your still a negro right?" You look like those other negros on tv from Africa

Shes pretty.I read somewhere that certain far eastern countries are quite racist (I think it was Japan in particular) and they barely accept any black immigrants or asylum seekers
Many blacks in your neck of the woods ?
Too many:lol: nah j/k. There's quite a mix of folk due to immigration and assylum. always been plenty asians since back in the day, and more blacks been appearing over the years. Not a lot compared 2 london but more than you would expect I recon.

truss chinese people are bare racist to everybody. I know a guy who can speak chinese, hes white and when he goes in a shop he can hear them chatting sh*t calling him a ghost and saying he smells weird.
WSHH
Niggas is leaving babies all around the world!!! lmao
HER MAMA FELL IN LOVE WITH A NIGGA d*ck
:lol: Shes nice tho.. Better looking than the rest.
:rofl: :rofl: /Its bait them sort of countries are racist though, my boy went to China on a foreign exchange thing felt bare eyes on him 24/7. Said chicks were on it though hes going back next year lol

The females are on you 24/7, my ex (girlfriend) at the time I think felt jealous by the attention I got (normally other way around here), she was the one having to hold my hand or just keep holding on to me. We did have one tour guide who asked both of us where we was from, of course London, his reaction to her "I never knew black people come from London", we got stopped in the streets for pictures, even VIDEOS!, people in the zoo would point at us more than some of the animals, we don't know what was said but you can get the point.If anyone does go there just be ready for a complete culture shock.This however, what they did to the female with language, insults and remarks doesn't surprise me, narrow minded and pure ignorance who don't know better.

The females are on you 24/7, my ex (girlfriend) at the time I think felt jealous by the attention I got (normally other way around here), she was the one having to hold my hand or just keep holding on to me. We did have one tour guide who asked both of us where we was from, of course London, his reaction to her "I never knew black people come from London", we got stopped in the streets for pictures, even VIDEOS!, people in the zoo would point at us more than some of the animals, we don't know what was said but you can get the point.If anyone does go there just be ready for a complete culture shock.This however, what they did to the female with language, insults and remarks doesn't surprise me, narrow minded and pure ignorance who don't know better.
wow! that bad...lol @ ephren & the taxi driver.

wow! that bad...lol @ ephren & the taxi driver.
Got to remember where I went was quite a few tourist type of places in Beijing so you will get people from all over the country and people from province areas who may have heard of black and white people but just never seen them up close so them seeing us is quite a big thing. I don't condone the actions but it's how they are, not taking anything away from the country or the city itself because it was an incredible place to be.Places like a club, bar, mall or restaurants were fine but the zoo, The Forbidden City you would just get them looks, finger pointing, comments.

'arsh!!! About get out of China... 70% of the people around me are chinese. They way they CANNOT comprehend how I am Black but NOT from Africa is hilarious..Between 07 and early this year, I probably had the same conversation with every taxi driver.. Taxi: "Ey Man, you from the states"Me: "NO"Taxi: Oh you look American, which part of Africa you from?Me: "None, Im English mate, my parents moved there from Grenada in the West Indies"Taxi: ?????Insert explanation of the islands in the west indies...5 mins of silence....Taxi: "But your still a negro right?" You look like those other negros on tv from Africa
LOL