The shit topic of the day

MetaFives

Necksta sounds funny, if you speak to him for a bit, it's normal. Then if you speak to him for a while, he's like some Slovakian drug lord who has lived in england for a while. He's cool with you, but really he's unstable and violent.
lol i didnt even notice Necksta havin a wierd accentsounded normal to me
he's got this really subtle underlying hint, i only clocked after a big convo
what do you mean by this bro
nothing, you have a subtle accent that i didn't clock till we met up

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

since going to uni i've started switching between about 7 different accents, bar the clean english and the "rude boy" english one (which is your typical hood sounding accent just toned down on the hood language) I don't even know why I have them, like I'll find myself talking like I'm from Birmingham or Reading (or how my friend from Reading speaks) and I'll just stop mid sentence and be like "why am I speaking like this?"

apparently i sound 'common', when i lived in london everyone could tell i wasnt from london, and now im back in surrey i constantly get asked if im from london, its weird :/ but then ive got my 'phone voice' aswell, you know the one where you have to talk to someone important on the phone and you have to sound respectable lol, so i can put on quite a posh accent if i have to

I dont have an accent everyone else does thoughwhen im out of ends I get clocked as soon as i say a word and usually i have to proper tone down the way i talk except for people from the bitsi was talking to one chick from ends once and my bedrin was there as well guys from essex and he said he needed subtitles to understand what we were talking about and that was defo a toned down convousually when on holidays or uk tour females are loving the way i talk all catting words and asking man to say certain things.......

Guest Malcolm Tucker

i had to cuss out one girl tonight......about i go uni in london so my accents like this.stop f*ck*ng begging it you slore. your an upper class girl from yorkshire. youre not a f*ck*ng londoner.c*nt.