A Man Who Cannot Buss

imhim

Guest Triple XXX
what the f*ckguy is just standing there staring at a dude holding a gun at him!''Yeh go on mate have another pop...AAAHHH...you got me this time nice one now run away''
i kno this feelingwhen i was nearly run over as soon as i saw the car i just froze, literally could not move a muscle and everything seemed to slow downluckily the car slowed down and i managed to carry on

what the f*ckguy is just standing there staring at a dude holding a gun at him!''Yeh go on mate have another pop...AAAHHH...you got me this time nice one now run away''
i kno this feelingwhen i was nearly run over as soon as i saw the car i just froze, literally could not move a muscle and everything seemed to slow downluckily the car slowed down and i managed to carry on
yeh i know that, but im just thinking i've been in situations where if i didn't make a move i would be in hospital or dead, luckily i went into animal mode straight away and dealt with it

Guy pulls out a gun in front of someone else while a car is driving by, he don't give a f*ck. A car drives by at the end while the shot guy is on the floor bleeding?f*ck*ng raw, some Planet Earth sh*t. Should have David Attenborough narrating,''And here we see another human, driving their machine away while the bleeding human is still lying there in a pool of his own blood. This is because the humans know if they get involved within Intra-group affairs, they will most likely suffer similar consequences.''

Guy pulls out a gun in front of someone else while a car is driving by, he don't give a f*ck. A car drives by at the end while the shot guy is on the floor bleeding?f*ck*ng raw, some Planet Earth sh*t. Should have David Attenborough narrating,''And here we see another human, driving their machine away while the bleeding human is still lying there in a pool of his own blood. This is because the humans know if they get involved within Intra-group affairs, they will most likely suffer similar consequences.''
CORRECT/D.N.W

yes inter is between and intra is internalyou got the markswooootp.s ... i'm pretty sure anyway...
swear man was agreeing with u??skeen
yeh i just assumed you recently sat a psychology/sociology exam, and saw intra-groups where i was referring to internal affairs, and thought CORRECT! as in you got it right, and my PS is just me saying i'm not actually sure whether i've used it correctly. i know you were agreeing with me. safe.

yes inter is between and intra is internalyou got the markswooootp.s ... i'm pretty sure anyway...
swear man was agreeing with u??skeen
yeh i just assumed you recently sat a psychology/sociology exam, and saw intra-groups where i was referring to internal affairs, and thought CORRECT! as in you got it right, and my PS is just me saying i'm not actually sure whether i've used it correctly. i know you were agreeing with me. safe.
fair nuf (y)