Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
imhim

A Man Who Cannot Buss

18 posts in this topic

what the f*ckguy is just standing there staring at a dude holding a gun at him!''Yeh go on mate have another pop...AAAHHH...you got me this time nice one now run away''

what the f*ckguy is just standing there staring at a dude holding a gun at him!''Yeh go on mate have another pop...AAAHHH...you got me this time nice one now run away''
i kno this feelingwhen i was nearly run over as soon as i saw the car i just froze, literally could not move a muscle and everything seemed to slow downluckily the car slowed down and i managed to carry on

i kno this feelingwhen i was nearly run over as soon as i saw the car i just froze, literally could not move a muscle and everything seemed to slow downluckily the car slowed down and i managed to carry on
yeh i know that, but im just thinking i've been in situations where if i didn't make a move i would be in hospital or dead, luckily i went into animal mode straight away and dealt with it

lol reminds me of snatchthe cant do nuffin but pull a stupid face moment

thought man couldnt busslike busshave this problem sometimes

thought man couldnt busslike busshave this problem sometimes
join dancing bear

Deer in the headlights. What do you do, punch the guy?

They say fight or flightI guess he was neitherI wonder why he got shot? You'd think if he was in beef he might have reacted better. Didnt look like a robbery, or anything :/ just a random shooting?

Guy pulls out a gun in front of someone else while a car is driving by, he don't give a f*ck. A car drives by at the end while the shot guy is on the floor bleeding?f*ck*ng raw, some Planet Earth sh*t. Should have David Attenborough narrating,''And here we see another human, driving their machine away while the bleeding human is still lying there in a pool of his own blood. This is because the humans know if they get involved within Intra-group affairs, they will most likely suffer similar consequences.''

Guy pulls out a gun in front of someone else while a car is driving by, he don't give a f*ck. A car drives by at the end while the shot guy is on the floor bleeding?f*ck*ng raw, some Planet Earth sh*t. Should have David Attenborough narrating,''And here we see another human, driving their machine away while the bleeding human is still lying there in a pool of his own blood. This is because the humans know if they get involved within Intra-group affairs, they will most likely suffer similar consequences.''
CORRECT/D.N.W

yes inter is between and intra is internalyou got the markswooootp.s ... i'm pretty sure anyway...

yes inter is between and intra is internalyou got the markswooootp.s ... i'm pretty sure anyway...
swear man was agreeing with u??skeen

lol had the D Attenborough voice in my head readin through that

yeh i just assumed you recently sat a psychology/sociology exam, and saw intra-groups where i was referring to internal affairs, and thought CORRECT! as in you got it right, and my PS is just me saying i'm not actually sure whether i've used it correctly. i know you were agreeing with me. safe.

yeh i just assumed you recently sat a psychology/sociology exam, and saw intra-groups where i was referring to internal affairs, and thought CORRECT! as in you got it right, and my PS is just me saying i'm not actually sure whether i've used it correctly. i know you were agreeing with me. safe.
fair nuf (y)