Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
imhim

Interviewer 'Lope' Proud To Be BLACK

11 posts in this topic

lol that was jokes... i just HAD to go and look for the jessica alba one... 87% white european and 13% indigeonous(sp?) american

i wanna do that sh*teven tho i kno im 100% sub saharan African

why can't she just be normal, why do you have to be PROUD of being where your from, like you've accomplished something or you are connected with where you're from, really those are just invisible barriers you are setting up around yourself, limiting yourself and your mentality. You come where you come from, you gracefully accept it, and if you have to you understand your appearance. You don't claim accomplishments to your 'race', you don't become 'proud' of your race, you don't go and buy CD's from an artist who you recently found out has similar ethnic background. Why? Because it limits you and the way you think and comprehend things. Everything is always assumptions and stereotypes without real thought. I don't see a problem with enriching and continuing culture, culture and race/colour are separate.This is like, ''see what celebrities you connect with!'', and then they can be your icon!I duno i think it's just my eyes and the way im looking at the world now.

lol that was jokes... i just HAD to go and look for the jessica alba one... 87% white european and 13% indigeonous(sp?) american
lmaohmmm thort she had blackpissd

why are you pissed

why are you pissed
because my beliefs were incorrect... which, in turn, makes me... pissd

Jessica Alba looked like she was about to cry lol.This is the DNA test they offered Nick Griffin which he refuses to do in case its "bugged" lol. I've seen a tv show where they got all these white english people together (most of them were racist) and they found out they were like more than 15% middle eastern and sh*t lol. The look on their faces is priceless.

LOL @ oprah thinkin she was gna be more native american than black/how come theres a category for east asia, what about indians an pakistanis an dem people?whats their ethnic mix gna be will chinese people mostly turn out 100% east asian?

LOL @ oprah thinkin she was gna be more native american than black/how come theres a category for east asia, what about indians an pakistanis an dem people?whats their ethnic mix gna be will chinese people mostly turn out 100% east asian?
thiswhole thing is overly simplified/america

All I got from that video was a reminder of how ridiculous hot Jessica Alba is.