The Official Christmas Day Thread

Lieutenant

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mum had an operation on her foot the other week so cant really walk and put wait on it for time so I have to cook me first christmas dinner...gonna be a struggle cause I aint gotta clue.Looking forward to it though, seeing all the family seeings as I aint seen any for months...sister tried inviting her boyfriend round for christmas dinner aswell (hes some disrespectful c*nt) and i dont care that its against the christmas spirit - this kid aint sitting at my table.One of the lads just got out of nick a couple days ago too and he's having a party on boxing day, invited so many people aswell its gonna be a madness.

Going to the ritz-carlton for xmas foodage and champagne brunch ting..Xmas feels so swag without my fam around. Being hot around xmas makes no sense either. Im just gonna make a pig of myself then drink the bar dry. Got money to spend on a gift but I dunno what to get. Was feeling a new mbp, but I might aswell wait till the next apple release cycle..______>>>>>> xmas this year mang

This can't be life. Just had dinner at my girlfriends mums. She bought a small cooked turkey from Tesco, my portion was the equivalent of a chicken breast and it was DRY.Some burnt carrots and parsnip. Only good thing was the f*ck*ng pork and apple stuffing.And now I'm sat in front of Coronation Street.:|

Spending it at mummys... with the rest of the familia.African styleeee... Light soup for starters. Turkey/Pork/Chicken. Roast potatoes and the rest of that malark. Dunoo wagwarn for dessert. Meh.2 creates of beer and the wines have arrived... I see no rum or amaretto yet. Not impressed at all.Hmm don't have a clue what I've got for xmas... mum got me sutten just to open... said I gotta wait till new year. Meh. Bredrins have got me some stuffs... but aint picking it up till new year. Tbh I can't wait to get lickered and listen to my cousins beef and deliver the exposures for the end of 2009. Shall be jokes.