The Official Christmas Day Thread

Lieutenant

Xmas is at home, jus parents and sister. Nuff food, prob too much if I'm honest.They've pissed me off so my days gona b spent in my room more than likely.In the evening ill prob scoop up my cousin, so we can get tipsy together!Boxing day I'm headin straight to zara, I'm sure thts wen their sale starts so gona go treat myself.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

African food + the usual roast = :)I think they forgot the yorkshire puddings again though :/
smh same hereaw wellwhole families up well be4 9lol my house is actually excited when it comes to christmas, from time breakfast is ready at about 11, will be eating for the rest of the dayMerry christmas people, and remember whats important on this beautiful day... loved ones and foodenjoy

nn2qsp.jpg01. Gucci Mane Feat. Akon – Top Chef (Exclusive)02. Gucci Mane Feat. Soulja Boy – Poured Up (Exclusive)03. Gucci Mane Feat. Pharrell – Have It All (Exclusive)04. Gucci Mane – First Step (Exclusive)05. Gucci Mane – Dangers Not A Stranger (Remix)06. Gucci Mane Feat. Sean Garrett – Throw Money07. Gucci Mane – Break Ya Self08. Gucci Mane – Accent09. Gucci Mane – Hasta La Vista10. Gucci Mane – Trap Or Die11. Gucci Mane Feat. Birdman – Ball Til You Fall12. Gucci Mane – Heavy13. Nicki Minaj Feat. Gucci Mane & Bobby Valentino – Sex In Crazy Places14. Nicki Minaj – Grindin Makin Money15. Nicki Minaj – I'm Getting Paid16. Nicki Minaj – Shakin It For Daddy17. Nicki Minaj Feat. Gucci Mane – 5 Star Bitch18. Nicki Minaj – Saxon19. Nicki Minaj – Take It Off20. OJ Da Juiceman – Party Party Party21. OJ Da Juicman – Buy U A Round22. OJ Da Juiceman – Pretty Girls23. OJ Da Juiceman Feat. R. Kelly – Poppin24. OJ Da Juiceman – Pop Tags25. OJ Da Juiceman – Ohh No26. OJ Da Juiceman Feat. Gucci Mane – Gingerbread Man27. Waka Flocka Feat. Gucci Mane – Bingo28. Waka Flocka Feat. OJ Da Juiceman & Gucci Mane – They Be Choosin29. Waka Flocka Feat. Gucci Mane, OJ Da Juiceman – Flexin30. Waka Flocka – On My d*ck31. Waka Flocka – f*ck The Police32. Waka Flocka – Go Hard33. Waka Flocka – Why They Hate
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1AI0JT0X

HAPPY XMAS PUTAS

So far;*Money*Gears Of War 2 (Bro knew I hadn't got this and did want it, just never got around to buying it)*Polo black aftershave and spray***Photo album (She knows Ilike using my camera alot and a book will help with my course) ** *f*ck My Life book**** - From the girl I'm dating (far more than what my last girlfriend bought me, bitch), got her Marc Jacobs Lola perfume and took her to a Japanese restaurantEnded up buying myself*Flannel shirt from Levis*Two Original Fake teesWaiting on what the rest of the family get me, but I'm happy with money.

lol got a matress topper. but im actually happs with that cos i needed it and have been talking my mums ear off about how my matress is wackand got sum weird polo from my sis n sum paul smith fragrance. and thats it. slim pickings but really im a grown man f*ck being treated like a child on xmason the other hand someone messed up bad and got the wrong turkey. my fam dont eat pork yet its the turkey with bacon all over it and pork stuffing so i cant even just take the bacon off the top. WASTEthe culprit is abroad now. im actually dissapointed cos now i have to have a normal meal for xmas

I know mum's got me nothing. She said she'll get it in the new year. Just hope she doesn't get me a camera coz I will never use it.Lol at mum telling me she wants a Nintendo Wii. Luckily for her I got to the shops too late yesterday to get it because further discussion last night revealed that she meant a Nintendo DS!
lol