Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gunner

Pandev up for Grabs

10 posts in this topic

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11854_5795199,00.htmlLazio have been ordered to release striker Goran Pandev from his contract by the Lega Calcio.Pandev has been trying to terminate his stay with the Biancocelesti since the summer and has not played for the club all season.The decision by the Lega Calcio's contract dispute resolution chamber means the FYR Macedonia international can leave on a free transfer in January.The likes of Inter Milan, Juventus, AC Milan and Tottenham have all been linked with a move for Pandev.Pandev's lawyer Mattias Grassani confirmed the player was free to find a new club."Our application has been accepted and Pandev has rescinded his contract," Grassani told Sky Sport Italia."Lazio have been ordered to play the player €160,000 in compensation as well as legal costs. We received a fax from the Lega and it has confirmed the rescission with immediate effect."Pandev can now negotiate with any club he likes, but that will be dealt with through the agents. In any case, he is no longer tied to Lazio."VowLazio president Claudio Lotito insists he will not give up on his battle over Pandev's contract."I'm calm," he told Radio Radio."I can only say that it doesn't end here."I have already showed people that I don't give up. It doesn't end here."We'll see then who wins."

Beg we sign himCan play in any of the positions in behind torresWas one of the best foreign players in Serie A two seasons ago

wenger... PLEASE!! you cant even be cheap over this hes FREE so if he flops its nothing.

If Rafa does not go in for him I will cry for hours.

The threat of more legal action still by Lazio, will put foreign clubs off, he'll stay in Italy where the ruling was made IMO.

He said he will sign for Inter in the next week

He said he will sign for Inter in the next week
show us the text u recieved from his agent mate. ta

Inter president Massimo Moratti is expected to confirm the signing once he completes a deal for free agent Goran Pandev.