Pandev up for Grabs

Gunner

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11854_5795199,00.htmlLazio have been ordered to release striker Goran Pandev from his contract by the Lega Calcio.Pandev has been trying to terminate his stay with the Biancocelesti since the summer and has not played for the club all season.The decision by the Lega Calcio's contract dispute resolution chamber means the FYR Macedonia international can leave on a free transfer in January.The likes of Inter Milan, Juventus, AC Milan and Tottenham have all been linked with a move for Pandev.Pandev's lawyer Mattias Grassani confirmed the player was free to find a new club."Our application has been accepted and Pandev has rescinded his contract," Grassani told Sky Sport Italia."Lazio have been ordered to play the player €160,000 in compensation as well as legal costs. We received a fax from the Lega and it has confirmed the rescission with immediate effect."Pandev can now negotiate with any club he likes, but that will be dealt with through the agents. In any case, he is no longer tied to Lazio."VowLazio president Claudio Lotito insists he will not give up on his battle over Pandev's contract."I'm calm," he told Radio Radio."I can only say that it doesn't end here."I have already showed people that I don't give up. It doesn't end here."We'll see then who wins."