Suggestions?

Barney Stinson

Basically for my final year project im creating a documentary (and site to go with it) exposing overturning and bypassin the negative preconceptions surrounding the uk underground music scenes(or something like that, its too early).In a nutshell, im trying to look at all the good funky garage dubstep jungle and grime have done for their communities in any way. I've already got a nice list of people lined up from various scenes/jobs who i feel can contribute well to this, but need much more just in case of too much gas. I've got guys from mtv and channel4 involved already so hooking people onto the idea isnt really a problem(except for a couple guys who ive previously offended lol) but yeah i need suggestions as to people i should holla at and why? could be a pirate actively seeking to help train the community? or a keyfigure in one these scenes who also does extensive youthwork? anything/anyone no matter how well known either...thanks in advance for the serious suggestions