Lampard > Scholes > Gerrard

Admin.

FRANK LAMPARD is the Player of the Decade - according to official stats.The Chelsea and England midfield star is the dominant figure in Premier League statistics over the past 10 years.Facts and figures' wizards Opta have looked back at every Premier League game since January 1, 2000 and Lamps is the man who emerges with most honour.The 31-year-old ace boasts:Most gamesMost winsSecond-most assistsFourth-highest goals recordLampard pips Liverpool defender Jamie Carragher by five games to most appearances with a total of 346 - 210 of which have been wins.He comes second to Ryan Giggs with 76 assists and bagged 100 goals, finishing fourth behind top scorer Thierry Henry, who netted 169 times for Arsenal.

SNM/Official stats

Most Wins Lampard 210 Giggs 196 Scholes 191Terry 188 Ferdinand 186 Carragher 185 Gerrard 171 Silvestre 170 Cole 163 Hypia 161

Most Goals Henry 169 Keane 113 Owen 102 Lampard 100 Van Nistlerooy 95 Shearer 93 Hasselbaink 93 Defoe 92 Viduka 92 Rooney 92

Most Assists Giggs 83 Lampard 76 Henry 66 Gerrard 57 Fabregas 56 Malbranque 49 Rooney 47 Bergkamp 44 Murphy 44 Barry 43

Most PL appearances Lampard 346 Carragher 341 Barry 335 Heskey 333 Given 329 James 328S chwarzer 326 Gerrard 321 Friedal 317 Aaron Hughes 314

Most sub appearances Kanu 100 Defoe 87Ameobi 81 Ferguson 71 LuaLua 70 Luke Moore 67 Carlton Cole 66 Saha 65 O'Shea 65 Murphy 64

Most Hat Tricks Henry 8 Van Nistlerooy 5 Owen 5 Hasselbaink 4 Defoe 3Y akubu 3 Torres 3 Adebayor 3 Keane 3

Most Defeats Kilbane 146 Schwarzer 126 Kevin Davies 122 Distin 122 James 122 Jasskeainen 120 Konchesky 120 Hereidarsson 118 Dunne 118 Malbranque 117

Most Cards (Red+ Yellow) Savage 80 Kevin Davies 74 Parker 70 Neill 67 McCann 67 Boateng 66 Nolan 62 Bowyer 60 Rooney 59 Boa Morte 58

A victim of poor management at international level and unfortunate to have spent his career at one of the most disliked clubs in the world.Had he moved to Man Utd/Liverpool/Arsenal in 2001 and had similar success he'd be considered a true great.His form this season has been immense, probably some of his best stuff. Season on season he gets better and better.Quality player.

A victim of poor management at international level and unfortunate to have spent his career at one of the most disliked clubs in the world.Had he moved to Man Utd/Liverpool/Arsenal in 2001 and had similar success he'd be considered a true great.His form this season has been immense, probably some of his best stuff. Season on season he gets better and better.Quality player.
Pretty much the worst post in the history of the internet .He's already considered a modern great by anyone that isn't on a wind up. He's been too good for too long not to get all the praise he deserves. Runner up in both the Ballon D'or and European Player of the year in 05, disliked club my arse playing for Chelsea got him there.His form this season has not been 'immense', played nowhere near his usual level (tbf to him that's down to the change in formation/his position) but the point is you're talking out your arse. You're just on the Lampard is good wave all of a sudden lol, bandwagoners disgust me.You're implying only players at Utd/Arsenal/Liverpool can be considered greats? Laughable. You're the type of fan to complain about big teams getting all the recognition and what not, type to cry out your arse when someone like Milner doesn't get a blog written about him or some sh*t.What an abortion of a post that was, you're a mod make it disappear tbh. We'll forget this ever happened.

Ended.Lampard is sh*t. Was he this "good" before Abromod*ck came along? No. Its the team around him who make him look so "good".I can be the best player in the world with 3 DM's covering my tracks tbh.Just like Chelsea, he was ANYTHING before Abromocunt came along.
:lmao:

Ended.Lampard is sh*t. Was he this "good" before Abromod*ck came along? No. Its the team around him who make him look so "good".I can be the best player in the world with 3 DM's covering my tracks tbh.Just like Chelsea, he was ANYTHING before Abromocunt came along.
you sound bitter.is it because his goals knocked you out of the champions league last season? and the season before...

you sound bitter.is it because his goals knocked you out of the champions league last season? and the season before...
CBLLMAO @ A Chelsea fan of all fans bringing up the CL.. We beat you and we went on to win it.. You on the other hand...... LOLChelsea are a NOTHING team in Europe and you will be for the foreseeable future. Even Shakhtar are ahead of you in terms of European pedigree

CBLLMAO @ A Chelsea fan of all fans bringing up the CL.. We beat you and we went on to win it.. You on the other hand...... LOLChelsea are a NOTHING team in Europe and you will be for the foreseeable future. Even Shakhtar are ahead of you in terms of European pedigree
Chelsea are a nothing team in europe? MinorLiverpool are a nothing team in the prem..

How is that minor though?We were the greatest team in the country at one point during our history. You are still to make history in europe5-0 to Liverpool/discoteque/kebab/shower/cig/sleep
LOL @ Living off your clubs history , before you was even born.Chelsea have been one of the better sides in the CL , reaching the semis now , 5 times in a row i think.when you see steven gerrard lift a premier league title , holla back.. safe

How is that minor though?We were the greatest team in the country at one point during our history. You are still to make history in europe5-0 to Liverpool/discoteque/kebab/shower/cig/sleep
LOL @ Living off your clubs history , before you was even born.Chelsea have been one of the better sides in the CL , reaching the semis now , 5 times in a row i think.when you see steven gerrard lift a premier league title , holla back.. safe
exactly means nothing... i gurantee you would trade all 5 of them semi finals for a winning final and 4 knock outs at gorup stages