Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alejandro Sosa

whats ur plan for 2010

93 posts in this topic

im gna keep it to myselfbut what i will say is that everyyear must see progress

Towards the end of 09 i've kind of given up hope, I know what I want to do but the motivation just isnt there.Back up plans are in order but then again they seem bleak.Hopefully things work out for the best.

Hoping to move out and keep doing more of what I did this year. This was a good year for me. By this time next year I want to be in my own place. Can't see it happening before December but I would like it before the year end.

only one thin gi want to dobut im not gonna jynx it

big changes tbhgot dragged into too many f*ckeries this year.2010 is all about responsibility.

Get my MCSE = change in career, Save money for my impending depature 2011

i wanna spend a pervy six months in thailand for sure.. apart from that i dont really know.

Plan 1 - Get a new job (few interviews at the end of this month) and get my own apartment in city centre.Plan 2 (If 1 fails) - Stick with current job, save some p and move to greece in May and work the season.

You know what I just realised as a start I should make the most of what i've got.*brainstorms*

like many others...

2010 is gonna be my year!
:|

read more, cook more, pursue a career/work towards one, more friends, more good times, more money, more trainers and stay healthy.amen

the guys who actually say "this year is gonna be my year" are the guys you see 6 months down the line and they say sh*t like "this years been peak for me fam"dont jinx it before it has even begun.

Hopefully take my successes from '09 forward with me and keep progressing.Move out of the family home before the close of the year.

Pass a levelsPass driving testGo uniLive it upRave it upBecome the hardest out at ssf4Get a jobLidge(Not in order of importance)

Don't even want to say anything in case I jinx it but something has been set in motion so far, so let's hope it goes exactly where I want it to go.2009 was better than 2008 but kinda sh*t in all honesty. Not into this whole thing of saying the next year is going to be my year and all that.

in 2010 I aim to be driving, hit amsterdam & possibly hit uni next september if I get the right grades.

Live it up
we all really need to do this u kno

Get back on this music ting/Live life