Fabolous

JDC

can slyly agree with that, despite triangle offense fab had an inauspicious start but Rich Yung, There Is No Competetion and Loso's Way/World are formidable.

IF TRIANGLE OFFENSE WAS STILL TOGETHER NOW >>>>>>> ______

WHILE WERE HERE.

http://rs680.rapidshare.com/files/220645891/Fabolous__Joe_Budden____Paul_Cain_-_The_Triangle_Offense.rar

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
"The mixtape is coming at the end of this week," Fab told radio host Angie Martinez. "It was supposed to have came and I gave a date but people have been killing me but I really wanted to make sure I put good material on it and now people started coming. I just got a verse from Nicki Minaj, I got something from Trey Songz, Jadakiss, so I added a couple things and people should just [be patient.] This could possibly have been an album -- but it's over other people's beats, too. Some of it is original joints but some is over, I did 'Say Something,' I did 'All The Way Turnt Up,' I did the Waka Flocka beat, few joints and then a few originals, mixed it up." (Hot 97)