Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lenny

ANDROID - OFFICIAL THREAD

787 posts in this topic

I know a few of you got Android devicesWhat apps are you guys using?/Quick tip for guys that dont know how to get free apps, install "app installer" from the Market place, go on warez-bb or any other similar site and download the paid apps that you want. Put the app on the SD CARD, go to app installer and install it through there and doneJust got Snesoid :D

Posdim a newbie still

Androlib.com = check out apps while on your PC (Cyrket hasn't been online for ages)DroidAppz.com = where you download paid apps for freeRecommended stuff:Alarming - alarm clock with innput puzzle/maths problem for the snooze/dismissBabbler - best facebook client (although I heard the official one is better now)BeyondPod - Podcast client, need to buy a key for though, I just use it because it has the ability to play stored mp3s as podcasts so I can download mixes on the PC and move them acrossGoogle Listen - Free podcast clientStreamfurious - stream audio

Badmansafe for those sites

someone REALLY needs to get android on the HD2

might be in the pipeline sooner rather than later bruv...i'm sure vmware released a statement a lil while ago about dual OS on the handset

I know a few of you got Android devicesWhat apps are you guys using?/Quick tip for guys that dont know how to get free apps, install "app installer" from the Market place, go on warez-bb or any other similar site and download the paid apps that you want. Put the app on the SD CARD, go to app installer and install it through there and doneJust got Snesoid :D
Aint most free anyway, i just downloaded the SNES one from the marketplace

might be in the pipeline sooner rather than later bruv...i'm sure vmware released a statement a lil while ago about dual OS on the handset
sheeznah if that happens ill pay cash for the unlocked handset

Aint most free anyway, i just downloaded the SNES one from the marketplace
Yeah but theres some gems you need to pay forsnesoid LITE is free but you cant save games

http://www.androidapps.co.tv

another free app sourceEDIT

http://forum.ppcwarez.org/index.php

and another

lol at Android being what Windows Mobile should beslipped majorly/where can i cop a 16/32gb micro sd for cheap?

lol at Android being what Windows Mobile should beslipped majorly/where can i cop a 16/32gb micro sd for cheap?
surprisingly t-mobile are selling a 16gb for a decent price.Not sure if its class 2 or class 6 tho

That new GOOGLE Android phone looks serious SPEC wise. Need to see the finished product before judgement can be passed

Safe drc /The GOOGLE phone looks butters, I wont blame htc for that. Apparently, Google had a heavy say in the design

That new GOOGLE Android phone looks serious SPEC wise. Need to see the finished product before judgement can be passed
Link, Please.this one?http://images.smh.com.au/2009/12/14/967974/googlephonemain-420x0.jpg

can't find any info on it, only pic

Hero's feeling overly laggy nowadaysWaiting for this Eclair update to drop properly, not gonna bother installing a half-working ROM.

nexus-one-specs-list-emerges-0.jpgnexus-one-specs-list-emerges-0.jpgnexus-one-specs-list-emerges-1.jpgnexus-one-specs-list-emerges-2.jpgIt's actually a magnetic compass that has manual access underneath the battery in case battery dead