ANDROID - OFFICIAL THREAD

Lenny

I dont know if I like SE's customization of the OS, the hardware design shits on the Nexus thoughThe video swiftie posts shoes how lag free and responsive the phone is, I wonder how much of that is down to the Android 2.1, theres footage of it running on the droid, which apparently also looks quick

2.1 running on a Droid, see what i mean about the speed :Y: There was a engadget post i read where some guy got his hands on a nexus and basically trashed the droid about how its slow and blah blah.At least wait until you see a droid with 2.1 running before you make those assumptions

NOT happy the f*ck you mean the Hero will not function properly on PAYG FFS.*breaks something*
who told you this?as long as you have internet it will function properly (although it makes more sense to pay for the monthly internet otherwise you'll be overcharged)in fact... you could even just leave the internet features to your wifi, you just wouldn't have up-to-minute updates when you're not at home

NOT happy the f*ck you mean the Hero will not function properly on PAYG FFS.*breaks something*
who told you this?as long as you have internet it will function properly (although it makes more sense to pay for the monthly internet otherwise you'll be overcharged)in fact... you could even just leave the internet features to your wifi, you just wouldn't have up-to-minute updates when you're not at home
Tmobile are telling me that because the Hero is constantly connected to the internet i cannot get it on payg due to not having enough credit for the internet all the time :mellow:Where is DRC can you confirm this.What is this smh.Actually cannot believe such foolishness.

• 2 weeks later...