Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Angelo

Finally doing it

37 posts in this topic

Pls sell it to me.I want bru ray praying capabirities But I also like the xbox 360 because it is cheaper.Modern Warfare, Halo, and a few others are essential games which I shall buyprs sell 2 me kthnxbai

hmm i have bothdnt eally know what to recommend they both have their usesPS3 is good for home media, u can put ur films on it, it has a bluray player, free online playing, BBC iplayer etc360 also has games, i think the online community on here is larger than the ps3 etc i dnt really kno much about the 360, mines jus a paper weight

lol have to agree tbhbut i have a feeling ps3 will come good in 2010 and 2011

Ask the PS3 users on this website what to buy.They will all say Xbox. I'll SNM.

I cannot c/s/Lol @ asking such a question on a forum with the majority user base is either still living with mummy and still gets pocket money every month or are in uni where they eat pasta with tuna sweetcorn for dinner daily. course the XBOX is for themill SNM

PS3 Slim is very good as a media center, it's very quiet.PS3 is decent, but it doesnt have as many games as the 360 due to it being released later than the 360.Go wtih 360.

I cannot c/s/Lol @ asking such a question on a forum with the majority user base is either still living with mummy and still gets pocket money every month or are in uni where they eat pasta with tuna sweetcorn for dinner daily. course the XBOX is for themill SNM
This is the dumbest reasoning PS3 man love to use. If you have to games consoles that have near enough the same titles but one is cheaper, why wouldn't you go for the cheaper one? It's basic economics.Then they'll draw for the RROD, which we all know is covered by 3 year warranty, whereas he mandem being hit by PS3's yellow light or whatever are being asked to shell out £128 if they aren't able to speech the guy on the phone.Angelo, get whatever the most of your people's have. But from what I have experienced, 360 is better as a games console and I bought it primarily for that. So it depends on you really and truly. I reckon bluray is over hyped anyways.

360 seems to be taking the biscuit.Right I will be looking now.Play.com have a 360 elite with 120gb hd and modern warfare for 199is that good?

slashcan i download games and burn them to dvd and play them after this "banning users" hype recently?

im on ps3 so thats where you need to be brother bless

ps3 slim fresh boxed up will shott for £210.00

i'll sell u my xbox 360 arcade with a pad mw2 and fifa10 for 110 with box too if that mattersholla at me yalloh and the arcade is only 1 month old got receipt to prove it

and just remembered ive got the wireless router thingy too throw that in too 130 for the lot also has around 25 days and counting of livescream at me angelo.

sorri guise i meant sell the idea to meso i can perchase brand new

You want bluray?Ps3 it is.

Get what your boys have if you boys don't bang games get 360.

buy a xboxor simply the one most of your friends have

Bluray is good don't me wrong and if the consoles were equal gaming machines then I would I have said ps3 straight.BUT.... they are not equal gaming machines.... xbox has more titles, better titles, better online service (at a very reasonable price), the game that are on both consoles also seem to work better on the xbox 360 (generally), fun extras like achievement points which the ps3 tried catting but made a piss poor attempt at.Bear in mind that I have both consoles, this is my honest unbiased opinion.

Personally I prefer the ps3 but thats purely because I f*ck with a lot of media and the ps3 just seems a hell of a lot accessible to me. But I know the 360 is the better console (atm). Infact, it saddens me I've had this f*ck*ng console for 2 1/2 years and i'm still waiting to see its full potential. Swear fanboys have been singing the same song for years now, "next year is Sony's year". For the first time since its launch, it might actually be true cos there are quite a few exclusives in 2010, whether they live up to the hype is another story...

Get an Xbox and a blu-ray player.
Argos are selling one "budget" blur-ray player for under a one-rbuy that and a 360, buy a ps3 when the time is right.