The Sick Thread

A Bit Better

I'm f*ck*ng sick! Had a cough that started a few days ago and gradually got worse. Today my nose has started and I've been sneezing. Wanted to go raving tonight but told my boy to allow it as I feel like crap.I know I'm not the only one. Please vent your sickness frustrations here. Also potential ways to feel better. At the moment it's just a cold and I'm hoping it will stay that way. I reeeeeally hope I don't get swine flu. My asthma's got pretty bad already from this cold.

My shower doesn't stay warm. Every day I make myself ill in the morning taking a shower and build my way back to stable health during the day. Not cool.
some boilers are poo you have to give the water more time to heat, instead of running hot water full blast try running it just under half, might be a weaker shower but at least hotter. That's what i figured out at mine. Unless my boilers boog.

I'm susceptible at this time of year. Ready to launch into a recovery programme of citrus fruit, herbal teas, chicken noodle soup and hazardous cocktails of industrial-strength medicine at the first sign of trouble. If you can't stop yourself falling ill, you can usually speed up the rate of your turnaround

temperature, coldfeel f*ckED+ want to bun a zoobie, is this not advisable?
if your throat is f*cked, allow it it won't help, otherwise i would
If your throat's raw, smoke some through a bong of ice water. It chills the smoke, to like a breath of fresh airPurely for medicinal purposes ofc

reminded me been saying to myself when i go kitchen have cough syrup but i always forget2 days now