Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Queen Bee

Driver for Windows XP

28 posts in this topic

ok so i have some software for my computer that i installed earlier, and apparently its only compatible with windows 98, so i downloaded a driver thingy off the internet and now i still dont know what im f*ck*ng doing. help me please!!!

Right click on the programs .EXE file in your Program Files (or the shortcut of the program)Click PropertiesClick Compatibility tabTick Run this program in compatibility mode for:Choose Windows 98 in the dropdown listClick Apply then OkRun the program and done.

ok so i have some software for my computer that i installed earlier, and apparently its only compatible with windows 98, so i downloaded a driver thingy off the internet and now i still dont know what im f*ck*ng doing. help me please!!!
/

/
i dont even know what that means

well i do, but thanks for the advice :/
no u dnt.if u did u wouldnt need to have windows 98
how else am i supposed to download the software then?

well i do, but thanks for the advice :/
no u dnt.if u did u wouldnt need to have windows 98
how else am i supposed to download the software then?
jus forget it, not important u wont die if u dnt have itso jus be content widout it kthnxbai

queen beey do u have another chiks bum in ur avi?

Swear xp should still be backwards compatible?E.den rangers unite!Edit:qb ur into that stuff yh?

thats what i thought, im probably doing something wrong to be honest but ill get someone to come round and have a look at it and they will probably be able 2 sort it straight away lol

lol no im not a dyke, but i can still appreciate when another woman looks good

queen bee watch out for the pm babes

doesnt say, its just a disk i got that allows you to download music onto the mp3 player,

im not even gonna try and argue that one lol, i am useless at anything to do with computers, ill give it a go, f*ck it up and then leave someone else to sort out the mess ive made of it lol

if ur on xp or vista the comp should recognise ur mp3 as a "mass storage device" or sutin, unless its some wierd chinese tingplug it in and use sutin like winamp, itunes windows media player etcor jus drag and drop files onto it directly through explorer