Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Badman

Do you snore or talk in your sleep?

53 posts in this topic

I guess the only way to really know is when other people tell you lolDont think I snore but I ive been told that I talk sh*t sometimes. Dont sleep walk thank God that sh*t scares meone strange thing that happens though is ill be half asleep then ill just spontaneously just buss up laughing and im not sure whats so funny it just seemed funny at the time :D P.S. Keep dreams out of this thread gonna make a seperate one sometime on thatOh yeah in my experience ive noticed that females are the worst snorers :D

Snore lightly

Nah but I've been known to get texts/phonecalls in the middle of the night, answer or reply to them/chat a bag of sh*t, and not remember doing it in the morning.

aparrently i sleep talkthis is not good at alldont snore jus breathe deep sometimesthe worse thing that can happen when you wake up is have someone watching you

only thing i do is move around alothave found myself on the floor when i was younger

I don't snore and rarely talk in my sleep.

I dont do either.My ex on the other hand can have a full blown conversation with her while she's asleep and she doesn't remember when she wakes up.The 1st time I realised this I was sleeping at hers and she just wakes up shouting 'AAAAAAAAARGH' I'm like wtf! she's like 'get it off me' (she thought their was a spider on her) then a couple of seconds later she just goes back to sleeping normally, I was f*ck*ng baffed. Her parents are in the next room so I'm thinking to myself this doesn't look good.

I snore. I warn chicks and they always tell me to stay anyway. Sometimes after saying it I won't snore which is weird. Sometimes I will and some chicks have woken me up to complain. I then switch and tell them to stfu because they had prior warning.

im the worstthe biggest most consistent thing i do is grind my teeth apparently its really really loud, i talk, i fightkicked up this girl one time, u kno these people who are bang on this sieep over bollox, 'yh an then i can stay over' yh ok

LOLGot the christmas cheer I see Smaddy.

i snore and talk, and also get up at like 6 in the morning convinced im late for work putting on my clothes and my girl reminds me its 6 AM im like shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit and get back in bed with the biggest smile lolsok happened once

LOLGot the christmas cheer I see Smaddy.
whats that got to do with sleepin badly?

i snore and talk, and also get up at like 6 in the morning convinced im late for work putting on my clothes and my girl reminds me its 6 AM im like shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit and get back in bed with the biggest smile lolsok happened once
lmao i kno what u mean about the wakin up early thinghas happened a few times when ive had to be somewherejus open my eyes and jump out of bed in some f*cked up rush without even lookin at the time

if i have a cold or something i snore a lil bit, i have woken myself up by talking before tho lol. my little girl sleepwalks, that is freaky sh*t

nah but i drool SO MUCHits gettin worseneed to find a way to stop it

Nah but I've been known to get texts/phonecalls in the middle of the night, answer or reply to them/chat a bag of sh*t, and not remember doing it in the morning.
I do this.Also snore when I have a cold.

I've been told I sleep with my eyes open sometimes.... Need to stop that shitHate sleeping on my back

thats mad scary watchin people sleep with their eyes openi see this man sleepin with one eye open, wave in front of the eye, no reactionit is mad

Snore if i aint in the right position

im the worstthe biggest most consistent thing i do is grind my teeth apparently its really really loud, i talk, i fightkicked up this girl one time, u kno these people who are bang on this sieep over bollox, 'yh an then i can stay over' yh ok
lol restless sleeper and the occassional talking, dont snore though thats the worst habbit anybody can have f*ck*ng nightmare.

Dont snore, dont talk and dont sleep walk.. I sleep like a log and i do mean every night Its funny when a girl sleep talks tho cos u can often get them to say sh*t they wouldn't normally say

I have question for the mandem as serial bachelor who rarely has to stay over at a chick's place. How do you normally sleep? How do you sleep when sharing the bed with your/a girl?I sleep on my front but when sharing a bed I end up on my back with her lying on my chest or spooning with her f*ck*ng hair in my face. Either way, I can't sleep like that and spend most of the night drifting in and out of light sleep and basically end up tired in the morning.

I switch at chicks that try and make me spoon, or try and lay on my chest.I sleep stomach down, face to the left, arm underneath the pillow to prop it, and with my face on the edge so my nose dont get squashed and I can breathe properly.Any deviation from this = f*ck off.

I switch at chicks that try and make me spoon, or try and lay on my chest.I sleep stomach down, face to the left, arm underneath the pillow to prop it, and with my face on the edge so my nose dont get squashed and I can breathe properly.Any deviation from this = f*ck off.
Exactly how I f*ck*ng sleep! Once you're used to that, there's no other way to do it!

Exactly how I f*ck*ng sleep! Once you're used to that, there's no other way to do it!