Do you snore or talk in your sleep?

Badman

I switch at chicks that try and make me spoon, or try and lay on my chest.I sleep stomach down, face to the left, arm underneath the pillow to prop it, and with my face on the edge so my nose dont get squashed and I can breathe properly.Any deviation from this = f*ck off.
Lmao!Co sign Eks on the drifting in and out of light sleep.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Triple XXX

first time i slept on a chicks bed i was pissedcant even let out them good farts u get when ur about to sleepshe had her head on my chest, hair all over the f*ckin placebt then there was this next chick who jus stayed on her side, shoulda never left her tbh, sickest link i EVER hadbt we still talk, one her current relationship goes tits up imma b right back in there

I switch at chicks that try and make me spoon, or try and lay on my chest.I sleep stomach down, face to the left, arm underneath the pillow to prop it, and with my face on the edge so my nose dont get squashed and I can breathe properly.Any deviation from this = f*ck off.
Exactly how I f*ck*ng sleep! Once you're used to that, there's no other way to do it!
depending on what side i am, i might use my free arm to put it around her/slash cop a feel as i sleep

lol!! @ spitting barson the contrary i dont sleep properly 'lying on a chest', or 'in a spooning position' -these are good positions when u are both awake and chatting.. cos to be honest this bruks my neck, and I cant sleep with my neck all awkward or high up aching because of his arm or chest ( thats why I need a seriously flat pillow) :D so many times I wanted to say 'move from me now' *sigh* so i can have complete space to myself.certain man think its compulsory to be in these sentimental positions, not wen u hav sh*t to do the next day its not wise(unless u really find this comfy :D ) !!!partner who snores atrociously is sickening (my ex had some insane ,almost unforgivable snore ).you can end up growing resentment towards that person lolI on the other hand am silent :D

I dont snore but my cousin says i tend to talk in my sleep. Start having a converstation with her, chat sh*t then go bk to sleep again.One time i remember when it was the middle of the night and she was still awake and i was asleep. I ended up waking up for some reason and started tlkin to her, but she didnt believe that i was awake and knew what i was talkin about. She was like "Jodieee, go to sleep. Your sleep talking". I'm tryna tell her im not and she didnt believe me at all.I dont move around when i know someone else is sleeping next to me. I once shared a single bed with one girl and i woke up in the exact same position i went to sleep in and she said i didnt move once.

Exactly how I f*ck*ng sleep! Once you're used to that, there's no other way to do it!
Can't CS this enough. Spooning is long cos i always end up with a dead arm./Been told I sleep talk in the past, dunno if I still do. Once on some school trip I foolishly fell asleep b4 anyone else and apparently could be heard by the girls in the room next door talking a load of bullshit. Took a few days to live that one down.

c/s the sleeping on stomach hand under pillow movementUse my other arm to hug my teddy girraffeUsed to sleep walk and talk, my cousin told me sleep walking means that duppy is calling u, and i dont think i done it since thenThe other day i learned that it can also mean ur too afraid to let go off ur physical body when u go into the spiritual realm, as in sleep, so u just take it with uDont think i sleep talk anymore

c/s the sleeping on stomach hand under pillow movementUse my other arm to hug my teddy girraffeUsed to sleep walk and talk, my cousin told me sleep walking means that duppy is calling u, and i dont think i done it since thenThe other day i learned that it can also mean ur too afraid to let go off ur physical body when u go into the spiritual realm, as in sleep, so u just take it with uDont think i sleep talk anymore
u and yurs are on this ju juj sh*t init

i throw boxing combos etc at full speed in my sleepif i've been working on a punch with my trainer that day, lets say the left hookand i've thrown the left hook for an hour then practiced it in sparringrest assured i will throw left hooks in bed and full speed including twisting my torso and legsapparently the force of the rotation shakes the whole bed and my body raises off the mattressi haven't hit anyone yet but i have given one girl bad bruises on her thigs from where my heels kicked out as I punched

u and yurs are on this ju juj sh*t init
whatever u wanna call it

thats mad scary watchin people sleep with their eyes openi see this man sleepin with one eye open, wave in front of the eye, no reactionit is mad
yeah f*cks sake forgot about thisthen their eyes will start rolling and spasming involuntary like some zombie that sh*t is freeky
supposidly i done this when i was with my ex... she started panicing DIFFERENTLYbut im sure i've never done that before/since *although i wouldn't really know would i?*