Followers 0
mathsboy

matrix algebra

27 posts in this topic

Lol slept through these two lectures apparently its not hard though

lol at studying maths @ uni, u come out wid a degree but no job. lol
true. Lyss did maths @uni

I did Maths at uni. I have a degree and a job.Mathsboy, wish I could help but I don't remember it. It was in my second year and I don't feel like digging out the folders.

I did Maths at uni. I have a degree and a job.Mathsboy, wish I could help but I don't remember it. It was in my second year and I don't feel like digging out the folders.
wat job u got?

lol, swear Maths is supposed to be one of the most respected degreeson a sidenote:someone explain to me how to make a dynamically resizing hash table pleasekthxbai

lol, swear Maths is supposed to be one of the most respected degreeson a sidenote:someone explain to me how to make a dynamically resizing hash table pleasekthxbai
go bk to 4 chan or go on a forum that dedicated to the quesiton ur askingvip2 does not specialize in this

I did this at college but now studying it in our Computer Graphics moduleits pretty straight forward, use it to transform, scale or rotate objects

I did this at college but now studying it in our Computer Graphics moduleits pretty straight forward, use it to transform, scale or rotate objects
yeh can you explain it to me

lol, them sort of comments usually come from someone without a degree and without a job

lol, them sort of comments usually come from someone without a degree and without a job
or with someone that already has money and a succesful family backing him :) and doesnt need a job or a degree lol

Computer Science and Engineering students use maths, its a universal tool so ideally matts comments is invalid

Computer Science and Engineering students use maths, its a universal tool so ideally matts comments is invalid
how many of them r currently employed in the uk fam?

What are you trying to do with the matrices?
i got two matrix and i got to multiply them together.

or with someone that already has money and a succesful family backing him :) and doesnt need a job or a degree lol
as i originally saidits jus an lol at you trying to have input in something you know nothing about.

as i originally saidits jus an lol at you trying to have input in something you know nothing about.
yeh but ur a c*nt so what can you do

lol, no one wants to do n e thing, calm down. why so defensive.

lol, no one wants to do n e thing, calm down. why so defensive.
sorry brahbuy wileyus singlehttp://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/take-that-single/id343347076