Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Infamous

FAO bleghmers

31 posts in this topic

best way to quit smokin cigarettes?swear last couple of months my body is slowly dyinganyone quit smoking on here? and how did you stop?people tell me go gym that helps but find myself smokin straight after a work outany tips

ergh bleghmstill dunno how people f*cks with it on its own...

quitting in 2010im dying out herescummy nasty habit regardless of how cool it makes you look

gtfo rainbow hairline c*ntgo sing some high notes or suttin u stupid f*cking prick/last straw was when my Bensons finished and I rummaged through my step dads coat and he only had two left and I took onequestions will be asked tomorrow kmt

make sure ur m8s know u quit and dont offer u cigs at allesp when drunkim usually ok without smokin nowadays till iv had a few drinksim kinda happy jus smokin when drunk any way

i tried to quit like 2 months back but whenever i buy blem for chro there's always the leftovers. just gonna leave them at my boys.

its all in ur head, nothings gonna make u stop.just dont smoke SIMPLE.

thought that too earlier this yearI sit for hours and if I dont get that nicotine rush I feel the need for a brownsonly way it could be altogether avoided if I had NO time in the whole day to smokewhich is not possible cos you can always make time. when I try ignore it I feel itsy and my mind goes elswhereonly been a smoker for half a year or just over

thought that too earlier this yearI sit for hours and if I dont get that nicotine rush I feel the need for a brownsonly way it could be altogether avoided if I had NO time in the whole day to smokewhich is not possible cos you can always make time. when I try ignore it I feel itsy and my mind goes elswhereonly been a smoker for half a year or just over
haha , guthead mateNOW GO BUY WILEYS SINGLE

never smoked grets, cant tak,e that sh*t smells like death

thats the main reason behind me quittinthe smell is disgusting

I can not smoke for days/weeks/years/ as long as i'm at home. soon as I'm nt at home though its a 10 pack and a score of weed everydaymadnes

Speak to a victim of thorat cancer, but saying that i also cant give up.

what do you man smokewas on bh silver now is a silk cut tingbut i have quit smoking

what do you man smokewas on bh silver now is a silk cut tingbut i have quit smoking
confused guy

not eveni have stopped smokingbut i havent quitif im gonna smoke is silk cut

silk cut,might as well be smoking air.bh silver and sterling,

bare ppl say thatbut it tastes like choclate and is smooth so i likelol at sterling has that dirty taste

ergh bleghmstill dunno how people f*cks with it on its own...
i gta be hard pushed, an then its the damn amberleaf, an that gets sickenin after a while/start using rolling tobacco, use a really strong one like virginia the blue packet, an u wont even wanna build one after a whiletoo much effort, plus it stinksand on top of that, u will be savin money

dont know how ppl can smoke ciggarettes everytime i tried i coughed my guts upif someone puts anymore than half a cig in a spliff ill not smoke none

dont know how ppl cant bun cigs but bun zoots

weed tastes nice gets you high dosen't make u smell like a ashtrayits also better for you any reply saying its not is invalid