FAO bleghmers

The Infamous

thought that too earlier this yearI sit for hours and if I dont get that nicotine rush I feel the need for a brownsonly way it could be altogether avoided if I had NO time in the whole day to smokewhich is not possible cos you can always make time. when I try ignore it I feel itsy and my mind goes elswhereonly been a smoker for half a year or just over

thought that too earlier this yearI sit for hours and if I dont get that nicotine rush I feel the need for a brownsonly way it could be altogether avoided if I had NO time in the whole day to smokewhich is not possible cos you can always make time. when I try ignore it I feel itsy and my mind goes elswhereonly been a smoker for half a year or just over
haha , guthead mateNOW GO BUY WILEYS SINGLE

ergh bleghmstill dunno how people f*cks with it on its own...
i gta be hard pushed, an then its the damn amberleaf, an that gets sickenin after a while/start using rolling tobacco, use a really strong one like virginia the blue packet, an u wont even wanna build one after a whiletoo much effort, plus it stinksand on top of that, u will be savin money