Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shaian

SANTA + KIDS

27 posts in this topic

Those of u with kids, and to everyone else who doesnt have kids yet. Will u tell or have you told your children that santa isnt real from a early age?or would you give santa the credit for the gifts that u had to work hard to buy?

ill let them find out themselvesn all that tooth fairy sh*t aswelli remember how heartbroken i was when my mum told me wrestling was fakei was like 5, nearly cried

I will let them believe in Santa, the tooth fairy etc.

^ some 20+ year olds still think wrestling is real! hahayeah id let them find out themselves too. couple mothers i know have told there kids santa is not real. and there kids are only like 4 or 5.

ill let them find out themselvesn all that tooth fairy sh*t aswell
c/s/my 5 year old niece said that santa doesnt exist i tried to tell her that he does....it didnt workthere goes the, "im gunna tell santa" line

I will its a part of child hood and their innocenceallow destroying your childs delusions of a happy happy world at a young age...You'll turn them into the next MJ or Lex Luthor

......innocenceallow destroying your childs delusions of a happy happy world at a young age...
^ didnt even think of it in this way....its true... kids these days have no imagination, back in the day we used to play with a cardboard box and have hours of fun. now kids dont even play on road as much. llow a 5 year old telling me about santa aint real and comin to me with 'adult' convo

Let them beleive in Santa etc then let them discover it naturally. Like my parents did for me!

Believe in santa until I went to secondary school and that was heavy stillso I hope my kids will do the same

......innocenceallow destroying your childs delusions of a happy happy world at a young age...
^ didnt even think of it in this way....its true... kids these days have no imagination, back in the day we used to play with a cardboard box and have hours of fun. now kids dont even play on road as much. llow a 5 year old telling me about santa aint real and comin to me with 'adult' convo
34th4ehtq34q34taetq34h5awwa4taewgf

Lool

34th4ehtq34q34taetq34h5awwa4taewgf
:D

when u was little u never made a space ship or race car from a cardboard box? cut out holes and drew all over it and sh*t like that?

when u was little u never made a space ship or race car from a cardboard box? cut out holes and drew all over it and sh*t like that?
Actually I lie.I destroyed my master system box and master system stand box making an intergalactic type moon spaceship.

lol playin with cardboard >>>__________was the sh*t

Nah I did it's just the way you worded it made me crease.Used to make igloos out of boxes when we moved house 2bh.

Always wanted to make a speed racer when I was a kid.

I'm not letting a fat imaginary guy take credit for me working my arse off and buying good presents. I was never really told about santa by parents or anything but I just never believed.However, I will not burst the bubble that the guy doesn't exist. I'll leave that for them.

I'm not letting a fat imaginary guy take credit for me working my arse off and buying good presents. I was never really told about santa by parents or anything but I just never believed.However, I will not burst the bubble that the guy doesn't exist. I'll leave that for them.
bad attitude

Hol tite my wwf arena with additional weapons and titleCardboard>>>>>Also lego>>>>>>Now when I look at my sisters who are both slyly spoilt and sh*t I am actually thankful we were poor when I was a kid

jhbknolnpkpnmknmdvdfvdfvdfvfvmaking the belts>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

LOL @ my dad rolling into my brothers room this christmas eve and baxxxing him the face with his christmas stocking when he threw it from the doorway. Rolled off going 'Ho ho ho ho' and everything. Fully jokes.

lol at me and my bredrin putting my bro in the box his bike came in and just dashing and drapsing it all over the roomHe had so much fun until we got shook he was guna break his neckHe even fell sleep in it 1 timeAs for 'santa' the day my executes enough sense to ask me bout him, il reply with truth to best of my knowledge, allow insulting the childs intelligence was do