the official

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

Guest Triple XXX

i wish i didwalked for 40 mins on ICE to go to hospital only to find the department i needed was closed until tommorowsmhn no one even told me it was a bank holidaybut tbh thats the only thing i did

Its a bank holiday so I was always going to do not muchWoke up @ about 5pm, jumped on COD for a couple games, had breakfast, realised I was too late to go out and get a book I wanted (anyone know a bookstore thatll be open at 9pm??)Gonna stuff myself for the rest of the day, need to get some milkalso need to take my dad his presentswhich would involve me having a showerI havent even had one yetIn summary = slobGonna spend the rest of the evening drawing up my plans for world domination (bondage) while listening to 'Ragoo' by the Kings of Leon.

woke up at 3pm today so I c/s this threadfair enough I was working night shift last night but still I feel lazy. After I woke up spent a few hours on the PS3, watched football, then ate dinnernow im about to watch a couple of films.Rarely get to lounge about doing nothing so for me today >>>>

Done nothing except eat all day. Watch a few episodes of How I Met Your Mother. Show is crap but it's easy to watch. About to play some Madden. Still haven't booked my NYE tickets. Still haven't bought the Christmas presents I said I was gonna get online. Haven't done any laundry even though the basket is piled up.Haven't been out of the house in 2 days but my excuse is that I'm trying to get over this illness. Plus it's not like I'm a bum as I have a job which I will be returning to in a week so I should be allowed to waste days when I can.