Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ephren Taylor

Home Theatre / Surround Sound

7 posts in this topic

Anyone experienced with setting these up?There used to be a time when I wouldn't even touch the instruction manual, but this is baffling me...The manual talks about cables that aren't suppliedAre there any video tutorials/sites with beginners step by step guides??

it is a madnessremember when i got my shizzle, pure headachewhat system you got?what you wanna do with it?

It's a Sony DAV-DZ690Koqwti8.jpgIm going for a basic basic setup for now...Im trying to connect everything that currently goes through my TV (PS3, Cable Receiver etc)I tried only connecting the 2 standing speakers and the centre console at first, but there's nothing coming out of the centre speaker..Also, when I have the volume turned up on the TV, it sounds echoey, like there is a millisecond delay between that, and what's coming out of the stands.What cables do you recommend??

Boy i wish I could help you but thinking about what needs go where gave me an instant brainache someone in the know should be able to help you now you've posted more info though

had the same problems with my sammy. for the ps3 i use a digital optical cable straight to the dvd and RCA to the sky box to the dvd.Also if 5.1 try fiddling about with the presets mine has (cinemea, matrix, movie, stereo etc) some of them dont push out 5.1

reason the tv sounds echoey is cos if the sound is coming out of these new speakers, the tv speakers should't be used. should be a setting on ur tv to mute internal speakers.