VENI VIDI VICI

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tulse Hill
better than basing ur asumption on conspiracy
Look up the world conspiracy as im sure you dont even know what it meansIts a big word for someone like you
i got a big fist that will make u eat ur words, beg u dont get hungry on man

Guest TimeBomb
dont agree with the decision but rate china sticking to their guns.
wtfwat a little pleb u r
tell me why britain should have any say in what happens to the guy? he done a crime in their country he has to face their consequences. If its right or wrong thats opinion, but they stuck to their rules regardless of what the west say and i rate that.

Guest Esquilax
wtfwat a little pleb u r
tell me why britain should have any say in what happens to the guy? he done a crime in their country he has to face their consequences. If its right or wrong thats opinion, but they stuck to their rules regardless of what the west say and i rate that.
They didn't look at sufficient evidence, they didn't do cognitive background checks, etc etcNo ratings.

Guest TimeBomb
wtfwat a little pleb u r
They didn't look at sufficient evidence, they didn't do cognitive background checks, etc etcNo ratings.
Yea thats how they work and they stuck to it, aint no changing just cos the guys british.

Guest Esquilax
wtfwat a little pleb u r
Yea thats how they work and they stuck to it, aint no changing just cos the guys british.
So you rate a nation for sticking to their hugely flawed, corrupt and ironically unjust justice system, at the cost of a man's life?HAVE YOU NO SHAME?

Guest TimeBomb
wtfwat a little pleb u r
So you rate a nation for sticking to their hugely flawed, corrupt and ironically unjust justice system, at the cost of a man's life?HAVE YOU NO SHAME?
ive already said i dont agree with the decision.

His story don't add uphe's ment to have bi polar yet hes never been diagnosed by a doctor (core reason why China refused mental health assesment on him)family knew he was mentally yet still let him travelhe was a taxi driver with the condition?his past with being bankrupt and failed business plans only means he wanted quick cash very easilyif any of my family had bi polar and upped to go to Poland, alarm bells would be ringing and I would talk to them about. His family obviously didn't careMy guess is that he knew what he was doing and planned to use the mental issues should he get caught, c'mon how many people go to a different country carry a case you don't knowIn regards to the sentence, well even if the heroin did get through, atleast more people would have died using this and affect alot more families, its just that China imposses a stricter sentences than the westerners

Yet again people are hyping Chinas power.This is nothing more than bravado. Competing with the UK means competing directly with anyone allied with it. I.e. North America, Australia, and the EU.You'll always get "stern words" back and forth, but they will be just that. It amounts to nothing more than political banter. China is trying to assert it's dominance, but it will never step over the line, for the moment.People are forgetting that it's not a self sustained economy.
what economy in the world is self sustained then? britain? US?America executes prisoners who have very dodgy evidence against themthe UK give peodophiles 1 week in prison and burglars/muggers 4 yearsjustice is messed up around the world. China doesnt need to listen to the UK for nothing so they should stfuthis is the first european to be executed since 1951..im sure many more have done crimes in china. yes we're hyping chinas power cos she has it. and the west is pissed that it does but cant do anything about it.
Wow, I didn't think I'd agree with Venom ever..........wow.....but Angelo, you sir are just plain wrong.

Guest Esquilax

Bi-polar disorder doesn't render you paralysed, Stephen Fry suffers from it.When you're in a vulnerable psychological state you can be manipulated in a variety of ways.The man was promised a music career, some dodgy breahs gave him a suitcase and said "Meet me there." and now he's dead.It's terrible

Guest Triple XXX
His story don't add uphe's ment to have bi polar yet hes never been diagnosed by a doctor (core reason why China refused mental health assesment on him)family knew he was mentally yet still let him travelhe was a taxi driver with the condition?his past with being bankrupt and failed business plans only means he wanted quick cash very easilyif any of my family had bi polar and upped to go to Poland, alarm bells would be ringing and I would talk to them about. His family obviously didn't careMy guess is that he knew what he was doing and planned to use the mental issues should he get caught, c'mon how many people go to a different country carry a case you don't knowIn regards to the sentence, well even if the heroin did get through, atleast more people would have died using this and affect alot more families, its just that China imposses a stricter sentences than the westerners
bipolar is a mood disorder it affect people differently he coulda been more than able to be a cab driverwith regards to the failed businesses and bankruptcy, during hypomanic or manic episodes someone with bipolar may not b able to see risk, thats the best way i can do it, so they could partake in dangerous stuff, have loads of sexual encounters, get into large debt by over spending and have loads and loads of ideas that they may not be able to carry out normally, starting a business may be onebut yea once he moved to Poland people should have been asking questions, but we dont know that they didnt they could have just seen it as a normal ting

lol@ angelo.. one of these CM punk type brehs obsessed with discovery channel watching "US Military Might"lets just say that regardless of what the US has, they wont want to fight with china.they do not want one either.yes the US military is probably the most advanced in the world, but its full of idiotic 19yr oldsoutside its special forces...its all down to who blinks first imothe US is financially in the debt abyss . china is the one bailing out the US financially at the moment and ur talking about some fake hype?