Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr. Martinez

Someone must be as ignorant as me...

33 posts in this topic

I've literally played 14 timesLMFAOit gets better and better as it carries onsurely those can't be wordsman is defo just pure excited going oh bob bob bob

got nuffin on them man who can say goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal without taking a breathalso tell me someone knows about this song

Lol you're f*cked and no i'm not 29.

one of the first lines he's saying he wants to eat p*ssyFair enough you don't mind doing iti don't get why americans LOVE it thoughlike seriously

lmaoim not a bocati tried it once didnt go fully thru with itwas a quik lick thas all

lmaoim not a bocati tried it once didnt go fully thru with itwas a quik lick thas all
lmfao

lmfao

lmao goaalgoaal goaal goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooalllllllll mumba ye

lmfao

LOLguy sounds like he's over the moon

lmfao

lmfao
file293.jpg

i think the UK commentators are ok tbh. no need for over jubilance.its a cultural thing innit. when people die in the UK there's civil mourning and people act quite reservedlol@ funerals in the middle east/ south america... everyone banging their chests and women screaming wildlywhat has allhu akbar got to do with scoring a goal

lmao The sickest commentary I've ever heard was an Arabic commentator on Liverpool v Fulham last season when Benayoun scored in the last few minutes, I was pissed when the vid got deleted off youtube.

de carli carli carli carltossssahahahaha

lmfao
file293.jpg

lmfao
file293.jpg

I've literally played 14 timesLMFAOit gets better and better as it carries onsurely those can't be wordsman is defo just pure excited going oh bob bob bob
its algerian so not strictly arabic, and half the things hes saying are the players names, like karim ziani and the goalscorer anthar yahia. Bah bah bah is not a word its more an expression. This guy is a legend in algeria, and obviously he was excited cos thats the goal that took us to the world cup.