Freedom isn't free, It costs folks like you and me...

Francis Coquelin

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For real though It's actually a badman idea, we forget Locaction location location.Give me 500 mill and I'll make Newham into the new place for young proffesionals.
why dont u put a mayoral campaign together?http://mayor.newham.gov.uk/the current mayor seems to thin newhams already a great place to live an work

they trying to kill the revolutionariesthey've already jailed 300, probably kill most of them in jailthere is no independent news in iranthere is youtube, facebook, twitter, and ip's and proxies, the people with their mobile phonesim making this post from the airport flight is scheduled in an hour soon as i land i got my green bandanna on ready to die

deaths.gif
What does this graph mean?Killed in road accidents? Killed in plane crashes? Killed by hanging? What?
71341504.pngone of my mates is jewish, has fam in israel, he was telling me when he visited how nice it was. I was just staring at him with a blank face like what do you know about israel blad. felt conflicted and still do.

Watched the video, its titled ''Police Shoot an Iranian Man Right in the Nutsack'', he was probably shot by the secret police.The Basiji, on a number of occasions, stormed student halls and randomly beat students. Some where shot, there was this youtube video you see them come in and shoot one student right in the balls, i think he died, that was a few months ago.

Guest Esquilax

Yeah, we are lucky in this country, you simply cannot deny itIt has its flaws of course, what country doesn't?So easy to say this country is a piece of sh*t and it's terrible, then you see hordes of people being blown up nigh on every day during religious holidays, or being shot to death during a protest, just wow...