Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
imhim

Facebook's Friend Adding

57 posts in this topic

So they have changed it now so it shows who you have added... has anyone else clocked this today or yesterday?And how the fuk do u change it back... fukin bait

na brav if u had signed up to facebook u'd no

few days back i changed da settings, now people can see who ive added... it shows on my profile... facebook said something about some next facebook privacy change, now i dunno how to change it back, if u can at all change it back still

It's hot, don't think it can be changed. Baiting up my movements.'You liked Sexy Marissa Backoff's photo'Straight delete of the wall ting.

I had it turned off before the settings change and it's stayed turned off after Edit; you know what i take that back :o

Beg someone post a screenshot of what it looks like when someones added someone.

dunno about the friends thingbut clocked they got rid of the setting where u can stop wall posts that tells everyone whose pics uve commented and liked. so long pressing remove on each individual post

lol proper monitoring your movementsonly have like school/uni mates on my facebook anyways

no1 wants people to know who there movin to

also if u request to add someone n they havent accepted yet, everything they do is on ur home page thingy so u can see all they don when u go on their profile it says awaiting friend confirmation or sutin

also if u request to add someone n they havent accepted yet, everything they do is on ur home page thingy so u can see all they don when u go on their profile it says awaiting friend confirmation or sutin
ridiculous

He means this... 19497243.jpgYou can't hide any of your recent activity, its annoying!Really is becoming myspace in every way.

That doesn't show who added who though, does it?edit: Ah I'm dumb, first name is the guy who added the second name?

LOLGuys been shotgunning friend requests

edit: Ah I'm dumb, first name is the guy who added the second name?
nah it aint that as far as i know, ppl have added me and my name still comes 1st on the wall postso dunno about the friend adding. thought he meant it shows up as 'im'him added ____ and are now friends'imagine that :-|

That doesn't show who added who though, does it?edit: Ah I'm dumb, first name is the guy who added the second name?
nah i think thats just cos its on hanks profileprob will say the other guys name first on his profile initi think

Yeah its just 'cause its on my profile, it does it the other way round on the other persons profile. But I think I'm Him is just talking about the fact it shows it and you can't hide it.

I've just been deleting any sort of notification off my wall as soon as it happens thinking that it would then be deleted from other peoples feeds.OH NOES

2010 is a "real life" ting tbhbun all social networking sites

Yeah its just 'cause its on my profile, it does it the other way round on the other persons profile. But I think I'm Him is just talking about the fact it shows it and you can't hide it.
Yup. This.

Don't think you can hide activities anymore... facebook are f*ckers. Been tryna change this since it all switched oveeeer. <_<

yehh this is wankwall commentsphoto commentsphoto likes all have to get removed off the page